Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

zack

Why are Rihanna's biggest hits features?

13 hours ago, zack said:

That'll never happen because i'm not a success stan. I enjoy quality albums from talented songwriters. something the Bajan lacks. I mean she's a label puppet with no talent. Not really surprised 

keyword: songwriter

Notice how that's the only thing you could mention because you know she's mediocre in literally each and every other aspect of what she does. eve1

13 hours ago, Simón. said:

@zack went silent oprah15

oh no bb, i'm right here ❤️

9 hours ago, Michael. said:

keyword: songwriter

Notice how that's the only thing you could mention because you know she's mediocre in literally each and every other aspect of what she does. eve1

Rihanna is the octopus of pop. She has no god given talent. She's good at mimicking demos from talented songwriters. It Taylord is mediocre then what is fourfivesixsevenheads? god lemme keep it cute. K bye sunshine ❤️

17 minutes ago, zack said:

Rihanna is the octopus of pop. She has no god given talent. She's good at mimicking demos from talented songwriters. It Taylord is mediocre then what is fourfivesixsevenheads? god lemme keep it cute. K bye sunshine ❤️

How can you keep it cute when you already showed your ass on page one jj4

You make it sound like anyone could do what Rihanna does, which if that were true how come no one has suddenly replaced her? This woman has an ear for hits, and a voice, style and swagger that is entirely hers.

The songs that Rihanna has are hits because SHE made them hits, don't get it twisted.

1 hour ago, Strobo said:

You make it sound like anyone could do what Rihanna does, which if that were true how come no one has suddenly replaced her? This woman has an ear for hits, and a voice, style and swagger that is entirely hers.

The songs that Rihanna has are hits because SHE made them hits, don't get it twisted.

People here acting like Leona Lewis could make We Found Love a hit dead1 

8 hours ago, zack said:

Gross, go back to Twitter where you belong jj4

8 hours ago, Strobo said:

Meanwhile, a good chuck of Taylor's career pre Reputation is just Shania Twain: Reloaded 

13 hours ago, Lynk said:

Gross, go back to Twitter where you belong jj4

Meanwhile, a good chuck of Taylor's career pre Reputation is just Shania Twain: Reloaded 

LMFAOOO/ Shania and Taylor are both talented. That's a compliment. Frih is just a poor man's Beyonce, except she lacks talent. 

On 3/7/2021 at 5:13 AM, zack said:

Taylor is literally unseasoned chicken: bland, basic, uneventful, etc. If I wanted to stan songwriters, I’d stan Julia Michaels 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Taylor is literally unseasoned chicken: bland, basic, uneventful, etc. If I wanted to stan songwriters, I’d stan Julia Michaels 

She’s not even that good tbh

10 minutes ago, LÉON said:

He probably just stans ha because they both share a name eve1

The time you spent aligning the text on the right side, you should have spent it on improving your comprehension skills because nowhere does it say I stan her. eve1 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

The time you spent aligning the text on the right side, you should have spent it on improving your comprehension skills because nowhere does it say I stan her. eve1 

I'm surprised that, by the time you reached the end of your sentence, you didn't admit to yourself that you couldn't come up with a decent drag and pressed delete eve1

Just now, LÉON said:

I'm surprised that, by the time you reached the end of your sentence, you didn't admit to yourself that you couldn't come up with a decent drag and pressed delete eve1

This is so wack plss eve1 « i can’t clapback so let me avoid the point » teas eve1

13 minutes ago, Michael. said:

This is so wack plss eve1 « i can’t clapback so let me avoid the point » teas eve1

Your drags are as mythical as R9 sis eve1

14 hours ago, Snow said:

Y'all doing too much on miss Taylor laughcry1 

It's not our fault zack here started throwing stones in a glass house dead1

I enjoy both of these ladies here, but they couldn't be any more different. Comparing them in any way is silly.

6 minutes ago, Strobo said:

I enjoy both of these ladies here, but they couldn't be any more different. Comparing them in any way is silly.

Apples to oranges, honestly dead1 

53 minutes ago, Strobo said:

No, I absolutely get it.

Just the way some of the posts going against both Taylor here and Rihanna is a bit uncomfy. Like by all means, argue about Taylor's vocals or Rihanna's songwriting skills or whatever, but I just don't see how attacking Rihanna's "saggy tits" or comparing Taylor's body to a "plywood" among other things contribute ANYTHING to the discussion.

I'm sure some of y'all will just mark me as another SJW making the BGs boring, but on the contrary I'll argue that a BG running on tired, cheap, overused 2012 drags like "she looks like a whale!" and "haha! she has no ass!" IS boring. Like.. there are plenty of facts and receipts to be argued over. There's no need to resort to bodyshaming, especially when these people have more attractive physique than ANY of us. And no I don't care who started what first, this isn't kindergarten. 

But oh well, that's just my 2c. You guys carry on. rip4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.