Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

V For Vendetta

The "Friendliest" Cities In Europe Ranked By cntraveller.com

29 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Open up the oven bitches gotta lot to say

Potato in your face that'll put it on your plate

6 letters on the plate, fuck you when I break *bitch*
lmfao1 

I disagree with Athens, that's for sure! missj1 It's not bad and I had a good time, but I didn't think they were friendlier than the average people frequently being/living in an European capital (at least those I went to besides like Prague). To each their own, but I'm curious to know how they gathered this data. I need to go to Malta tho oprah15 

7 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

What can I say? I am the Sade of FOTP, slaying from nowhere and retreating to a life of obscurity

I've tried to do that sis but I've only reached Jessie Ware levels

17 minutes ago, Snow said:

Aren't Nordic countries supposed to be very friendly? Why are they tanking? dead2 

Finland and Iceland are both there, sis rip2

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Finland and Iceland are both there, sis rip2

Yes, at #8 and #10 with some Scandinavian countries missing entirely.. it's tanking sis dead2 

14 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yes, at #8 and #10 with some Scandinavian countries missing entirely.. it's tanking sis dead2 

You don't need to be in the top 10 to get a hit bebe1 Denmark, Sweden and Norway could be Bubbling Under. Plus, it's only what Condé Nas X says about Europe ny1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.