Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Cards Against Humanity 2021 | Round 1

Alright, guys, without any intention to make you stay longer that you have planned, I would like to just thank you for being tonight here and playing for this one hour and some minutes more. bey3

As of now, you are free and I will be collecting everyone's answers and posting them either in the OP or in a regular post soon enough, so we can have everything in one place. bey7

This was more than great. yas1

Also, other players can join us whenever during the month. jj2

I just want to ask you this: what do you think of having one more card, so you can have options for the last question as well? Answer this whenever you want and if you want to. jj2

I wanted to let you with only one card for the last question, because I have anticipated we could have this kind of answers and just to make randomness and luck really the core part of the game, but if you want more cards, let me know. bey7

Just now, Ghostface said:

I just want to ask you this: what do you think of having one more card, so you can have options for the last question as well? Answer this whenever you want and if you want to. jj2

I wanted to let you with only one card for the last question, because I have anticipated we could have this kind of answers and just to make randomness and luck really the core part of the game, but if you want more cards, let me know. bey7

Agreed.

Also don't give me bad cards for the next round.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I really liked it the way it was jj2

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.