Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Cards Against Humanity 2021 | Round 1

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

I just want to ask you this: what do you think of having one more card, so you can have options for the last question as well? Answer this whenever you want and if you want to. jj2

sounds good

GvAOM2E.gif

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

That's why too hot for Prince Williams, he is aging like milk

duke-duchess-cambridge-1B.jpg

Harry is the hotter one confirmed

I mean, that's not a revelation. Harry has always been the hotter one, his choice to move away from the firm makes him even more admirable. 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Sorry I missed this rip4 Was just about to post mine for the last round rip4 

I work overnights and overslept after my shift and missed this rip2 

It's fine, no worries, completely understandable. You can even answer the questions for this round if you want to and if not, you can always play new rounds. bey7

4 minutes ago, Max said:

This was really fun, and I loved how fast paced it was. Really really looking forward to the next round!

Thanks, LegendFace clap3

4 minutes ago, Shego said:

Thank you for hosting, was a fun and fast game, can't wait for the next round

GvAOM2E.gif

3 minutes ago, Onika said:

This was fun, thank you for hosting/organizing!

Thank you and I am also pleased that this wasn't dragging too much, but you were also quickly to respond, so this was done this well because of your timing and answers. Thank you and can't for next Saturday too.

GvAOM2E.gif

Just now, Onika said:

Stream its more deserving older sis One of the Boys instead

No one wants to listen to an album that is homophobic with tracks that sound like a creepy old man knocking on a door while yelling. Not unless your name is @fab or @Ghostface

Just now, Wonho said:

Isn't that the album where she had the homophobic song, "Ur so gay"? brit1

Yes and the album is still her best by far, skip that track if you like brit9

Just now, Wonho said:

So is this one GOGr.gif but I don't see you complaining. giphy.webp

No they're not, the other one is actually pretty disgusting but anyway. I'll PM you the video as i don't want to bring the mood down here... moo12

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

That gif is sad when you know the context.

giphy.webp

Wasn't she talking about a mass shooting or something? I forgot but I know it's something very tragic

2 minutes ago, Shego said:

add few cards with FOTP usernames, as you add cards with singers etc. for the kiis

GvAOM2E.gif

ny2

This will be taken into account. jj2

No one wants to listen to an album that is homophobic with tracks that sound like a creepy old man knocking on a door while yelling. Not unless your name is @fab or @Ghostface

Our next round's musical guest will be even more remarkable. ny5

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

It's fine, no worries, completely understandable. You can even answer the questions for this round if you want to and if not, you can always play new rounds. bey7

I think I might go through the thread and answer them all. I'm assuming we can only use each answer card once?

No they're not, the other one is actually pretty disgusting but anyway. I'll PM you the video as i don't want to bring the mood down here... moo12

Oof I didn't see this until after I posted my comment

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I think I might go through the thread and answer them all. I'm assuming we can only use each answer card once?

Yes, you have 12 cards, but all will be used for questions since that was one of the prime ideas. You can always ask if anything might be confusing. And you have time, so no pressure. bey7

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.