Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Bruno begs Grammys to let him perform

Out of work? You're a MILLIONAIRE still when there's people struggling daily to even put food on the table or make it to work. I was rooting for him, but he's just another out of touch idiot.

19 minutes ago, Jake said:

Out of work? You're a MILLIONAIRE still when there's people struggling daily to even put food on the table or make it to work. I was rooting for him, but he's just another out of touch idiot.

Tell it like it is clap3 

The only artists imo that should be

performing at award shows like the Grammys

are the ones that are actually nominated. 

The Grammys are to celebrate the music

that has been released throughout the previous year,

NOT promote new music ari8 

Shut the fuck up and go back to sitting on your millions awk1 

You're not "out of work". You just released a song. That's your JOB. You're still working. The nerve of this man when people are ACTUALLY struggling awk1 

53 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Shut the fuck up and go back to sitting on your millions awk1 

You're not "out of work". You just released a song. That's your JOB. You're still working. The nerve of this man when people are ACTUALLY struggling awk1 

US hitting the highest unemployment rates since recession in 1948 and this clown has the audacity to say that... a clownery your honor

7 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I hope he was just joking like a "lolz im just trolling" cz child this is a no no  

Even if he is trolling it's a bit insensitive when you take into consideration that there are actual people who are out of work and struggling to have their needs met.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.