Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Max

Lil Mama serving transphobic piece of SHAT

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No more kids pool parties for her

No more cutting off genitals at kid's pool parties sass4 

The audacity

I don't know the ins and outs of a) who she is and b) what she said, but I do think in some instances sex changes are happening too young. I speak as someone who wanted to be a girl for many years, but now am happy as a man.

I don't think children are old enough to grasp the consequences of sex reassignment.

From what I've read/heard, children can't "change their gender" since they're too young. I wouldn't worry about people seeing this tweet though. She hasn't been relevant since she did that Girlfriends remix with Avril

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

From what I've read/heard, children can't "change their gender" since they're too young. I wouldn't worry about people seeing this tweet though. She hasn't been relevant since she did that Girlfriends remix with Avril

Oh my gosh, a very remote part of my brain recongised her name from that rip2 The Lady Saw of the late 00s

I agree with the sentiment that nobody under the age of 18 should be able to have sex reassignment surgery but it's obvious that the original poster of that tweet has more issues with transgender people than just age rip4 Lock these ignorant people UP

17 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Who?

Her Discography other than a top #10 hit with a domestic abuser in 2008 is literally:

awkward silence GIF

Spoiler
Year Song Peak chart positions[6] Certifications Album
US
[7][8]
US
R&B

[9][10]
US
Pop

[11]
US
Rap

[12][13]
AUS
[14]
CAN
[15]
NZ
[16]
UK
[17]
2007 "Lip Gloss" 10 36 40 16 121 VYP (Voice of the Young People)
"G-Slide (Tour Bus)" 8  
2008 "Shawty Get Loose"
(featuring Chris Brown and T-Pain)
10 43 13 41 38 3 57  
"L.I.F.E."  
"What It Is (Strike a Pose)"
(featuring T-Pain)

2009 "Truly in Love"
(featuring Peter Toh & Fanny Pak)

2010 "Doughboy"[19]
(featuring Mishon Ratliff)
  Non-album singles
"Hustler Girl"[20]
(featuring Shawn Marvel, Mitch and A Dot)

2011 "Scrawberry"  
"NY NY LA LA"
(featuring Snoop Dogg)

"On & On & On"  
2012 "Bad As Me"   Fiya House Mixtape Volume 1 New York Edition
2015 "Sausage"[21]   Take Me Back
2016 "Too Fly"  
"Memes"
(featuring Kadar)

"FOH"  
"West Coast Lover"  
"It Takes Two"
(featuring Arnstar)

"Take Me Back"  
2018 "Shoe Game"   Non-Album single

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

Her Discography other than a top #10 hit with a domestic abuser in 2008 is literally:

awkward silence GIF

Reveal hidden contents
Year Song Peak chart positions[6] Certifications Album
US
[7][8]
US
R&B

[9][10]
US
Pop

[11]
US
Rap

[12][13]
AUS
[14]
CAN
[15]
NZ
[16]
UK
[17]
2007 "Lip Gloss" 10 36 40 16 121 VYP (Voice of the Young People)
"G-Slide (Tour Bus)" 8  
2008 "Shawty Get Loose"
(featuring Chris Brown and T-Pain)
10 43 13 41 38 3 57  
"L.I.F.E."  
"What It Is (Strike a Pose)"
(featuring T-Pain)

2009 "Truly in Love"
(featuring Peter Toh & Fanny Pak)

2010 "Doughboy"[19]
(featuring Mishon Ratliff)
  Non-album singles
"Hustler Girl"[20]
(featuring Shawn Marvel, Mitch and A Dot)

2011 "Scrawberry"  
"NY NY LA LA"
(featuring Snoop Dogg)

"On & On & On"  
2012 "Bad As Me"   Fiya House Mixtape Volume 1 New York Edition
2015 "Sausage"[21]   Take Me Back
2016 "Too Fly"  
"Memes"
(featuring Kadar)

"FOH"  
"West Coast Lover"  
"It Takes Two"
(featuring Arnstar)

"Take Me Back"  
2018 "Shoe Game"   Non-Album single

Lip Gloss aged poorly. Get Loose is a bop though demi1

Fck her. The entire paragraph makes no sense. The reason why people say smoking or drinking alcohol is bad is because the brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25 and drinking alcohol can impair that development. 

Gender dysmorphia is a separate issue, you can be aware of it at an early age, don't need to be 25 to realise you want to be a different gender. I can relate as I know of my sexuality since I was 4 years old, but some people take longer, way past adolescence to realise their sexuality. People are wired differently, can't group us all into "you're under 18, you don't know what you want". 

18 is also just a number, many people are ready for things way before that age. I'm 32, but I'll never be ready for children... issues are different for different people. She's really stupid and immature.

On 3/8/2021 at 8:10 PM, Wonho said:

Fck her. The entire paragraph makes no sense. The reason why people say smoking or drinking alcohol is bad is because the brain isn't fully developed until the age of 25 and drinking alcohol can impair that development. 

Gender dysmorphia is a separate issue, you can be aware of it at an early age, don't need to be 25 to realise you want to be a different gender. I can relate as I know of my sexuality since I was 4 years old, but some people take longer, way past adolescence to realise their sexuality. People are wired differently, can't group us all into "you're under 18, you don't know what you want". 

18 is also just a number, many people are ready for things way before that age. I'm 32, but I'll never be ready for children... issues are different for different people. She's really stupid and immature.

I think the issue here is that yes, you can recognize you want to be a different gender at any age but if you're under the age of 18 you're still too young to make life decisions like that. I mean think about it... You're too young to get married, too young to have a full time job, too young to do lots of huge deals. There's a great chance you'd change your mind. 

With that being said, as someone else pointed out too, the original poster of the tweet obviously has more issues with trans people than age. I can't really understand how it'll ever be MY problem if someone else wants to change genders but some people are just wired differently I guess brit15

1 minute ago, StrippedX said:

but if you're under the age of 18 you're still too young to make life decisions like that

The thing is, it's better to go through transition surgeries/hormones therapies before puberty kicks in...

Even as adults, there are some adults who regret transitioning, so they transition back, only to transition again. There are lots of psychological assessments and tests before the doctors approve who can do these gender reassignment surgeries anyway...

Just now, Wonho said:

The thing is, it's better to go through transition surgeries/hormones therapies before puberty kicks in...

Even as adults, there are some adults who regret transitioning, so they transition back, only to transition again. There are lots of psychological assessments and tests before the doctors approve who can do these gender reassignment surgeries anyway...

Oh alright for sure. Like I said, it'll never be an issue with me personally but I can see why some people think it's best to wait until 18.

2 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Oh alright for sure. Like I said, it'll never be an issue with me personally but I can see why some people think it's best to wait until 18.

It's just the way she worded it make it seem like a 12 year old kid can just walk in to the doctors with their parents' consent and voila, genitals cut off the next day. It doesn't work like that, I used to watch youtube videos of transgendered people... you need to be on hormones for a year or more before doctors approve of the "genital cutting" surgeries. 

Also for women to men transitions, there's nothing to cut off, so Lil mama is a stupid beotch.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.