Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Mariah's Successor: Ariana or Ava Max?

A lesser known fact is that Roblox icon Ava Max can indeed do whistle notes and has done it several times in different songs!
Is Ava, not Ariana, the Whistle Princess that was promised™?

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

A plug-in air freshener. 

In what scents does it come? gaga12 I hope there is vanilla

6 minutes ago, Royalty said:

In what scents does it come? gaga12 I hope there is vanilla

It comes in the scent of Camila Cabellos toes after being sucked by Shawn Mendes. moo1

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

It comes in the scent of Camila Cabellos toes after being sucked by Shawn Mendes. moo1

The worst scent existing

No one. Tell me who's the successor of Madonna? No one. Tell me who's the successor of Janet? No one. Tell me who even can be the successor of Whitney? No one either. The "industry" has never even allowed a "successor," honestly, now that I have studied it. They only often allow an imitator per artists. It's the media (magz, tabloids, internet forums hottie1, etc.) who loves to create sensations and make up some targeted gossips or comparison articles about, say, legends vs icons vs rookies.

In truth, everyone in the scene is their own selves respectively. Much like actors/actresses, I mean who could we call as the successor of Meryl Streep? Or the successor of Marilyn Monroe? What about the successor of Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand, which are both actors and singers? No one, exactly.

On 3/8/2021 at 8:39 PM, BabyMario44 said:

Ariana is more similar, but there will never be another Mariah lol eve1

On 3/8/2021 at 8:34 PM, Billie Frank said:

Neither. moo1

6 hours ago, An Impossible Princess said:

No one. Tell me who's the successor of Madonna? No one. Tell me who's the successor of Janet? No one. Tell me who even can be the successor of Whitney? No one either. The "industry" has never even allowed a "successor," honestly, now that I have studied it. They only often allow an imitator per artists. It's the media (magz, tabloids, internet forums hottie1, etc.) who loves to create sensations and make up some targeted gossips or comparison articles about, say, legends vs icons vs rookies.

In truth, everyone in the scene is their own selves respectively. Much like actors/actresses, I mean who could we call as the successor of Meryl Streep? Or the successor of Marilyn Monroe? What about the successor of Judy Garland and Barbra Streisand, which are both actors and singers? No one, exactly.

Girls I'm mostly referring to the whistling part, because as we all know whistle notes are most commonly associated with Moo.

So my question was more of who the newer generations are gonna associate whistle notes with the most and/or who deserves that spot. gaga1 

(and no it's most likely not gonna be Moo, I saw an Ariana stan on Twitter last week saying he didn't know what Bad Romance was and that was from 2009/2010 missj1)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.