Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

Aly & AJ | a touch of the beat... | May 7, 2021

kAAXXe5.png

"a touch of the beat gets you up on your feet gets you out and then into the sun"

1. Pretty Places
2. Lost Cause
3. Break Yourself
4. Slow Dancing
5. Paradise
6. Symptom of Your Touch
7. Lucky to Get Him
8. Listen!!!
9. Don't Need Nothing
10. Stomach
11. Personal Cathedrals
12. Hold Out

We technically have 14 songs if the two vinyl exclusive b-sides "Get Over Here" and "I Need My Girl" ever make it online (the vinyls don't ship until June/July so we won't get them till then at least rip4)

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

We technically have 14 songs if the two vinyl exclusive b-sides "Get Over Here" and "I Need My Girl" ever make it online (the vinyls don't ship until June/July so we won't get them till then at least rip4)

there's also a deluxe edition coming in the fall with 4 bonus tracks, so there's that! isn't I Need My Girl just this though?

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

there's also a deluxe edition coming in the fall with 4 bonus tracks, so there's that! isn't I Need My Girl just this though?

Oh, probably rip4 I don't check for covers most of the time rip2 

Someone on ATRL confirmed Get Over Here is one of the deluxe tracks. I hate that we have to wait till fall for them. This trend is so annoying. Just put it all out at once ffs rip4 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Oh, probably rip4 I don't check for covers most of the time rip2 

Someone on ATRL confirmed Get Over Here is one of the deluxe tracks. I hate that we have to wait till fall for them. This trend is so annoying. Just put it all out at once ffs rip4 

if it were less tracks i'd be mad but 12 tracks sounds perfect, it's also 47 mins overall so it's not short by any means. i like the months-later deluxe strategy too since it's the one way to keep an era going in the streaming age rip4

Just now, Hyun. said:

if it were less tracks i'd be mad but 12 tracks sounds perfect, it's also 47 mins overall so it's not short by any means. i like the months-later deluxe strategy too since it's the one way to keep an era going in the streaming age rip4

Yeah I don't mind the length. No 2 minute songs so I'm happy. They better not pull an Ari and have all the deluxe songs be under 3 minutes rip2 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Yeah I don't mind the length. No 2 minute songs so I'm happy. They better not pull an Ari and have all the deluxe songs be under 3 minutes rip2 

with the opening track being 5+ minutes i really don't think they're concerned about cutting songs short rip2

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

@Hyun. the special edition vinyl is beautiful giveup1 ordered instantly when i saw it and if it looks even remotely close to the mockup it's going to be stunning giveup1 

watercolourvinyl_2048x2048.png?v=1615298200

ugh i saw this and was so shocked at how pretty it looks giveup1 it picks up the colors from the cover so perfectly

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.