Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

How much money have you spent on your faves?

#gifs from thank u, next

Have you been giving your faves your coins™?
Think back and add up roughly how much money you've spent on each one of your faves!

These expenses may include, but are not limited to:
• physical copies (albums, vinyls & singles)
• tour tickets
• meet & greets
• posters, merchandise & other trinkets
• accommodation (if applicable)

15 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Too much dead4

I went to USA just to see Xtina in concert. dead4

I- rip4 

I did fly to a neighboring country to see Gaga, but that was it. Flying to the other end of the world though? Now THAT'S dedication dead1 

Gaga - $500 (CDs, Tour, Merchandise, Plane Ticket, Accomodation)

Taylor - $50 (CDs)

Lana - $40 (CDs)

Ariana, Ellie - $20 (CDs)

TØP - $10 (CD)

Florence - $0 (sadly..)

$0.00 jj2

Spoiler

Not cause I don't want to, I'm just broke as fuck. dead2. I want that Rihanna book so badly

47 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Too much dead4

I went to USA just to see Xtina in concert. dead4

I love my faves but you got me all kinds of fucked up if you think I'm gonna fly half way around the world to see them. 

Too much to count dead2 I’ve seen Madonna 12 times in several different countries so I don’t even want to do the math with them expensive ass tickets, flights, hotels dead4  Then adding all the physical cds, singles, vinyls, collectible items.. best not to think of it mad1 

A LOT. I mostly spent most of my money on Britney (own all her albums except BJ and saw her on the Onyx Hotel and Circus Tour), Gaga (own ALL her albums and saw her at the Monster Ball Tour, Enigma and Born This Way Ball) and Beyonce (own ALL her albums and saw her at the I am Tour and at the OTR II Tour). I spent some also on Madonna, Mariah, Janet, Kylie, Ariana, Xtina, Rihanna and Shakira (mostly on their albums, but i went to see Shakira at the The Sun Comes Out World Tour, also to see Madonna at the Confessions Tour, also Kylie at the Aphrodite Les Folies Tour and Janet at the Metamorphosis vegas show).

I don't buy music or merch, I'm only willing to spend on live shows. moo1 But out of my faves (as in pop/indie singers, I've been to rock festivals multiple times) almost no one has visited here. dead2

Except for Sevdaliza, I went to both her concerts. jj2

I only spend money on physical copies of music (2k CDs, growing vinyl collection of around 100 vinyls atm giveup3 ) and an occasional t-shirt. 

Most CDs I bought years back when I was still a student, so I got these at thrift stores and from other people for literally cents. The vinyls are a quite pricey hobby but I still haven't spent a crazy amount. The most expensive one was the 120€ I spent on a first edition pressing of ARTPOP.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.