Dennis Reynolds

Longest you've gone without getting your hair cut?

ark of the covenant  

20 members have voted

1. 1. top men

• 3-6 months
    • 6-9 months
    • 9-12 months
    • 1 year-1 year and a half
    • 2 years or longer
    • I am Rapunzel

Due to a rare text on FB messenger from last year when my cell phone was being weird, I know that as of today I have gone 1 year and 5 days without getting my hair cut bebe1 I hate going to the barber/hairdresser anyway so COVID was a pretty good excuse not to do it for this long. But I think it's also come to a point where I should probably do it before yet another lockdown goes into effect here, as much as I loathe getting it done bebe1 

Well, I haven't gotten my hair cut since I was 12 and that was... 11 years ago almost 12! My hair is super, super long and I adore it. I do plan on cutting it in a few years or so after I get tired of managing it though.

"I am Rapunzel" orangu1

I left it about a year when I moved to the countryside. I  used to get nervous changing hairdressers and it was difficult to find one that was suitable.

Every time there's been a new lockdown, I've been due to have a haircut orangu1 So I did it myself in January and it looks reasonably good.

[im a guy] I grew out my hair for the first time in my life back in August 2019  and cut it October of last year... it was a interesting experience and realized that I looked really good with medium length hair 

18 minutes ago, Max said:

I've been bald for the last... 15 years? Omg, weird to spell it out.

Guess I won this thread. jj2

Wait queen I've always wanted to ask but didn't want to bring it up --- were you the one who survived cancer? cry7

Just now, LÉON said:

Wait queen I've always wanted to ask but didn't want to bring it up --- were you the one who survived cancer? cry7

Yes giveup3

I survived 10 years on FOTP - cancer ain't got nothing on me. jj2