Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

yeah it's more of a "how it comes together" finale rather than a "will they finally tell me wtf is going on" finale bebe1

I could Loki kinda being in between the two bebe1 Although that's supposed to be at least two seasons, so whatever we see this year won't be the end bebe1 

So are you gonna pay the premier fee to see Black Widow or is you seeing it in theaters realistic given the situation in your neck of the woods? bebe1 I can't imagine I'll be vaccinated/theaters here will be open by then, so this is the first time Disney will sucker me in to paying $30 at home bebe1 Although I think I already paid something like that, maybe 25, for WW84 and Godzilla vs. Kong bebe1 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I could Loki kinda being in between the two bebe1 Although that's supposed to be at least two seasons, so whatever we see this year won't be the end bebe1

it's crazy considering how badly their schedule got changed around, i can see why FATWS was gonna be the first MCU series instead, it's much more like the movies. with WV being first it set an ideal that shows would be completely original concepts and it turned people off once FATWS wasn't that at all bebe1

i agree that Loki's probably gonna be a good in-between and i'm incredibly excited for it bebe1

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

So are you gonna pay the premier fee to see Black Widow or is you seeing it in theaters realistic given the situation in your neck of the woods? bebe1 I can't imagine I'll be vaccinated/theaters here will be open by then, so this is the first time Disney will sucker me in to paying $30 at home bebe1 Although I think I already paid something like that, maybe 25, for WW84 and Godzilla vs. Kong bebe1 

neither of the two is realistic for me, honestly! i'll just pirate it and then stream it again when it's publicly available on disney+ bebe1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

it's crazy considering how badly their schedule got changed around, i can see why FATWS was gonna be the first MCU series instead, it's much more like the movies. with WV being first it set an ideal that shows would be completely original concepts and it turned people off once FATWS wasn't that at all bebe1

i agree that Loki's probably gonna be a good in-between and i'm incredibly excited for it bebe1

neither of the two is realistic for me, honestly! i'll just pirate it and then stream it again when it's publicly available on disney+ bebe1

Did you hear the rumor that the Flag-Smashers' original plan had something to do with an engineered virus/pandemic but for obvious reasons that had to be rewritten/reshot rather late in the game, thus somewhat explaining why the deets of their plan have been a bit unspecific? I don't know if it's true, but I could kind of see it.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Did you hear the rumor that the Flag-Smashers' original plan had something to do with an engineered virus/pandemic but for obvious reasons that had to be rewritten/reshot rather late in the game, thus somewhat explaining why the deets of their plan have been a bit unspecific? I don't know if it's true, but I could kind of see it.

i had no idea about that? laura1 it's crazy how much the show already parallels real life so i can totally see why this would've been an even crazier coincidence

8 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i had no idea about that? laura1 it's crazy how much the show already parallels real life so i can totally see why this would've been an even crazier coincidence

Supposedly they were originally stealing vaccines from that truck in episode 2, and Mama Donya had some sort of fictional virus instead of tuberculosis. I can kind of believe this might be true given that there's only one episode left and how exactly the goals of the Flag-Smashers relate to their actions in the series are sorta murky (which is easy to miss, given how well written Sam and Bucky are and Walker continuing to degrade, but at the same time if all that is so well thought out, why are the plans of the main villains so vague?).

On 4/18/2021 at 9:56 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Hyun. @Tahj there's only one episode to go, why haven't we all talked about this show more? bebe1 I'm not sure why I haven't...it definitely isn't because I don't like it, because I do very much. Wondering how they'll resolve all this with just an hour or so left.

Honestly I was over the show the second they started with the whole Sam being black so he struggles in the real world story line rip4 

but this most recent episode was the TEA I loved it so much wish they would’ve kept that potential the entire show 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.