Jump to content
Dennis Reynolds

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Tahj said:

Oh the snubbery wow 

You were one of the most recurring guests on WandaVision but I was hoping you'd post more, you were the "and Friends" in that description bebe1 If this was Boba Fett or Mandalorian I would've tagged you all the way! But I do hope to see you in this thread more, for sure oprah15 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You were one of the most recurring guests on WandaVision but I was hoping you'd post more, you were the "and Friends" in that description bebe1 If this was Boba Fett or Mandalorian I would've tagged you all the way! But I do hope to see you in this thread more, for sure oprah15 

As one of the biggest MCU stans I feel hurt and betrayed! JAHSKSJS just kidding but yes it’s more like Dennis, Tahj, Hyun, & Friends. Yup. gag1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Was wondering whether they were gonna refer to Walker as U.S. Agent or Captain America or what. I think he's the first character in the MCU to be played by someone related to another actor already in it (not counting cameos like Hemsworth's brother), as his father, my much-loved Kurt Russell played Ego the Living Planet jodie4 

 

Action was mostly pretty cool except for the interior of the plane, didn't think that was very well shot. Surprised I didn't see Bucky being the killer of his friend's son coming.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tahj said:

Oh WOW I didn’t think it would surpass WandaVision but it sure did. 

 

I'm not too surprised actually, I kind of wondered if WandaVision starting out as a straight black and white sitcom would offput philistines some viewers. This show is probably a lot easier to dive into. What do you think of this show?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm not too surprised actually, I kind of wondered if WandaVision starting out as a straight black and white sitcom would offput philistines some viewers. This show is probably a lot easier to dive into. What do you think of this show?

Yeah I think the B&W episodes threw a lot of people off bc everyone always want action right away bc it's Marvel which is what TF&TWS did right off the bat. I actually liked the first episode, I love that they keep showing us what happened after the blip and etc, kinda sad how most of them are broke with no money.. you would think Tony would've left something behind with his greedy ass lmfaoooooo

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TRENCH said:

Mmmm the last scene of the latest episode. That was more iconic than the last 70 movies of the MU demi1

it's kinda the darkest the mcu has gone yet, i live whit2

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

woo hes DELUSIONAL delusional ari7

Spoiler

Yea, when he tells Hoskins' parents that Nico was the one who killed their son I kind of wonder if he actually believes it. He's also obviously making that new shield and finally taking up the U.S. Agent moniker for revenge, but I'm curious who exactly is on his list...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hyun. @Tahj there's only one episode to go, why haven't we all talked about this show more? bebe1 I'm not sure why I haven't...it definitely isn't because I don't like it, because I do very much. Wondering how they'll resolve all this with just an hour or so left.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

@Hyun. @Tahj there's only one episode to go, why haven't we all talked about this show more? bebe1 I'm not sure why I haven't...it definitely isn't because I don't like it, because I do very much. Wondering how they'll resolve all this with just an hour or so left.

i've been wondering the same, because it's such a great show so far! but i think what it's lacking is the mystery that surrounded WandaVision that created so much discussion? it doesn't make it any less amazing but it doesn't make me wanna run and discuss theories with people bebe1

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i've been wondering the same, because it's such a great show so far! but i think what it's lacking is the mystery that surrounded WandaVision that created so much discussion? it doesn't make it any less amazing but it doesn't make me wanna run and discuss theories with people bebe1

That's very true, I guess the main thing I'd been wondering was how far Walker was gonna go off the deep end but his fate seems pretty cemented now bebe1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

That's very true, I guess the main thing I'd been wondering was how far Walker was gonna go off the deep end but his fate seems pretty cemented now bebe1 

yeah it's more of a "how it comes together" finale rather than a "will they finally tell me wtf is going on" finale bebe1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's kinda the darkest the mcu has gone yet, i live

Anyways this is going to be such a serve!  

You were one of the most recurring guests on WandaVision but I was hoping you'd post more, you were the "and Friends" in that description  If this was Boba Fett or Mandalorian I would've tagged you al


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×