Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Zayn slams the Grammys, accuses them of bribery

I can KINDA see where he's coming from because the Grammys are very political and fabricated but he missed the deadline and I don't think his work was worth being nominated tbh. 

I get the backlash the GRAMMY'S are getting but at the end of the day, they can't nominate every artist that has released material. The Weeknd not having a nom is absurd tho awk1

52 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I mean he's not wrong, but his delivery of the message is wrong, comes across as bitter and aggressive rather than intelligent and informed. 

"Confectionary" missj1

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

He must've forgotten his dictionery ToLyBan.png

Also weird that he used such a formal word. Why not just say chocolates or sweets/candy?

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

Also weird that he used such a formal word. Why not just say chocolates or sweets/candy?

Zayn really gives me "i can't differentiate they're, there and their" vibes. ToLyBan.png

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Zayn really gives me "i can't differentiate they're, there and their" vibes. ToLyBan.png

I mean, it should be Zane*, after all ToLyBan.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.