Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

FOTP's Next Top Idol Season 2 [Winner Announced]

b0lAHLT.jpg

1 minute ago, august said:

Since there is only 1 participant, no poll is necessary bebe1 I would like to announce @LÉON as the winner of FOTP's Next Idol 2021:

Congratulations:

YCPbkcY.png

Here is her magnificent cover of Dua Lipa's We're Good:

https://vocaroo.com/1mxEGKyNJh0T

Prizes: @LÉON, here is your first prize which include a customised banner and 1 month of VIP premium membership: 

S4xfZAO.png

Contest is closed, thanks to all those who spammed this thread but did not participate and let it flop, the contest won't be renewed. brit15

Due to the wmild demands and success of the first season, Top Idol has been renewed for Season 2. brit10 Come and showcase your singing talent (or lack thereof) here. 

Instructions: Simply send me an .mp3 file of you singing your fave song via Private Message. You can record this on your phone or on your PC. You can submit multiple songs. If you don't know how to put background music over your singing, I can help you with that, also help you add autotune and add polishing touches.

I'm expecting this to flop, so I'm only expecting 3 people minimum to sign up (including myself).  If there are only 2 players, then that person will automatically win the first prize. brit10

Please express your interest to join in this thread.

Closing date: 7th APRIL 2021, after that date, there will be a poll up for the forum to vote for 1 week, the singers will be anonymous until 1 week later when the names and winners will be revealed.

Prizes:

- Customised FOTP Idol winner's banner with your name on it

- 1 month of VIP membership sponsored by OreosTM

People who might be interested: 

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I was a no1curr last round, not sure if I can deal with being Witnessed again katy2

Pick a song that people know? 

um2default_um4.gif

Even though I added a disclaimer for voters to pick their fave performance, not fave songs... sia4

Also who cares about others!

I loved your song choices and performances kesha6

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

Pick a song that people know? 

um2default_um4.gif

Even though I added a disclaimer for voters to pick their fave performance, not fave songs... sia4

Also who cares about others!

I loved your song choices and performances kesha6

How do people not know 1960s forgotten classics and Who You Lovin, emphasis on WHO? katy2

I have an idea in mind actually. Are duets allowed?

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

How do people not know 1960s forgotten classics and Who You Lovin, emphasis on WHO? katy2

I have an idea in mind actually. Are duets allowed?

Of course, duets, group performances... duets with your cats... brit10

The possibilities are endless... Your vocal range is your limit 2018_katy2@2x.gif

I seriously do not know that Nancy Sinatra song or that Linda one. But I've listened to their songs before but more popular songs like... for nancy bang bang, for linda that duet with that guy.

2 minutes ago, LÉON said:

@Villanelle time for us to do Why Does It Have To Be Me?

After I said you should do a well known song. sia4 Who TF sings this?

Do dancing queen or something and maybe more people will vote for you. kesha6

3 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Of course, duets, group performances... duets with your cats... brit10

The possibilities are endless... Your vocal range is your limit 2018_katy2@2x.gif

I seriously do not know that Nancy Sinatra song or that Linda one. But I've listened to their songs before but more popular songs like... for nancy bang bang, for linda that duet with that guy.

After I said you should do a well known song. sia4 Who TF sings this?

Do dancing queen or something and maybe more people will vote for you. kesha6

Well, you know them now sia4 I don't tend to go for obvious choices, because you know, I just have to be so

edgy

Do you mean Don't Know Much feat. that guy? 80s cheese at its finest.

Linda's best is this BAWP:

And you clearly know who TF sings WDIHTB given that you reference a song from the same album straight afterward brit7

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Do you mean Don't Know Much feat. that guy? 80s cheese at its finest.

I mean The Carpenters is my #1... so what do you expect ny6

And you clearly know who TF sings WDIHTB given that you reference a song from the same album straight afterward brit7

Purely coincidental lmao. 

I just chose ABBoT because it's first on your stan badge. ny6

Linda's best is this BAWP:

Maybe you should sing it, I like your version of Something Drum better than her version hehe. I don't like ha voice.

Don't Know Much is her best song.sia4

Just now, Wonho said:

I mean The Carpenters is my #1... so what do you expect ny6

Purely coincidental lmao. 

I just chose ABBoT because it's first on your stan badge. ny6

Maybe you should sing it, I like your version of Something Drum better than her version hehe. I don't like ha voice.

Don't Know Much is her best song.sia4

Carpenters* sia4 Call yourself a stan?

Oh orangu1 Dancing Queen is my least favourite ABBA single, alongside I Have A Scream.

How can you not like her voice? jj4 It's not that dissimilar to Ms Sinatra?

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Carpenters* sia4 Call yourself a stan?

Oh orangu1 Dancing Queen is my least favourite ABBA single, alongside I Have A Scream.

How can you not like her voice? jj4 It's not that dissimilar to Ms Sinatra?

The Carpenters has a nicer ring, and that's what people call them sia4

sia4 You're like @Kuchisabishii, cannot rely on your for musical tastes.

Nancy sounds more like dusty springfield, Linda's voice sounds like idk... nails on a chalkboard maybe. sia4

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.