Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

FOTP's Next Top Idol Season 2 [Winner Announced]

Just now, august said:

No, since I already spent it on your account nicki5 Maybe I should have asked you first bebe1

Well since you asked for it, I might make another one, but give a different prize, like an Amazon voucher or something. rav2

Maybe a one-minute access to Yawn's OnlyFans to get the basics on board

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Thanks sis, I made a change jj2

Btw, was it you who once turned up on my profile ages ago saying the gifs I'd found of Quéon were LQ, and forced me to update my set with the ones you'd made? rip2

It wasn't on your profile, it was in this thread, am I the only one who remembers small details? brit15

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

Maybe a one-minute access to Yawn's OnlyFans to get the basics on board

Nobody wants to see Shaun kissing Cameltoe like he is disgusted by her.

1 minute ago, august said:

It wasn't on your profile, it was in this thread, am I the only one who remembers small details? brit15

Nobody wants to see Shaun kissing Cameltoe like he is disgusted by her.

I- rip2 How and why do you remember the exact thread?

5 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I- rip2 How and why do you remember the exact thread?

I remember every useless things about everybody... also I notice everybody around here since this is such a small forum, as long as they post... unlike others who keep saying, "who?" whenever an irrelevant gets MOTM. nicki5

Just now, august said:

I remember every useless things about everybody... also I notice everybody around here since this is such a small forum, as long as they post... unlike others who keep saying, "who?" whenever an irrelevant gets MOTM. nicki5

No, I don't have photographic memory, I wish I did, it would make school exams a lot easier. bey11

8 minutes ago, august said:

No, I don't have photographic memory, I wish I did, it would make school exams a lot easier. bey11

Quoting yourself, what kind of Lana Del Legend?

1 minute ago, august said:

Please don't compare me to her, she looks bloated and writes boring music only second to Enya.

Her face does look off, just lately. But no one seems to be talking about it.

@august, thank you for showing interest in hosting this ( again ) - I wanted to grace forum with one of the Ryan Adams's renditions, but couldn't find the backround melody for it. And I am stuffed, so there is that. oprah4

@LÉON, you got it - congratulations. yas1 I will also note that our ( deserved ) winner wanted to collaborate with other potential candidates ( as seen in this thread ), so he could be sure he would be the winner one way or another. Not even stalker like our dear host is going that far. ny5

Hopefully, you will host it again some beautiful day. jj2

4 minutes ago, august said:

Sure jan d9ed1fb13865f3207d88b61dde1ad11f.gif, you are full of lies, empty words and empty promises, just like my online Greek ex-bf. ny3

But I am not - I have supported the first season. ny3

He is know just Mr. Perfectly Fine while we are patching you here. cry8

3 minutes ago, august said:

Keep supporting it o6JgMn9.gif Are you perfectly fine while my contests flops for filth? default_g20.gif

ny6

And I am supporting it, but I was too conflicted this time. default_g20.gif

Of course not, I don't like seeing bad things happening, I am not Mr. Cruel. ny3

8 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

And I am supporting it, but I was too conflicted this time. default_g20.gif

Of course not, I don't like seeing bad things happening, I am not Mr. Cruel. ny3

And after all I've done for you contests, woke up at 6AM and participated in every one of them default_g20.gif Don't you feel obligated to participate in mine? default_ny12.gif

Spoiler

I'm just joking in case you take this serious like you do all the time brit15

Just now, august said:

And after all I've done for you contests, woke up at 6AM and participated in every one of them default_g20.gif Don't you feel obligated to participate in mine? default_ny12.gif

Hide contents

I'm just joking in case you take this serious like you do all the time brit15

ny6

Well, I was also waking up early to come up witht he proper song to participate, but I found myself with too many options and didn't actually record any of those in the end. When I have clear idea, like last time with Faith, then I am on board. default_g20.gif

Spoiler

ny4

I always get the jokes despite my type of replies and you know all too well that I get them and that I am just being meticulous about everything.

Oh well, this reply already headed in that way. ny2

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.