Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) featured in animated movie Spirit Untamed

Spirit Untamed First Look! Hear Taylor Swift's Re-Recorded 'Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)' in Trailer

The upcoming animated film features the voices of Jake Gyllenhaal, Julianne Moore and Isabela Merced

SPIRIT UNTAMED

Taylor Swift's newly-recorded "Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)" is living up to its theme of adventure!

PEOPLE can exclusively reveal how the singer's re-recording of her hit 2014 song will fit seamlessly in the upcoming trailer for the Dreamworks Animation film Spirit Untamed, which tells a story about a girl who meets a kindred spirit in the form of a wild Mustang.

New images from the film, exclusive to PEOPLE, reveal a sweet look at the film, which follows a girl named Lucky Prescott as she moves back in with her father in the sleepy town of Miradero.

There, Lucky meets Spirit, a wild Mustang who shares her independent streak. 

The trailer features Swift's newly recorded "Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version)." For now, this is the only place fans can hear Swift's new version of her hit song.

x

Gonna start bawling, she mastered that soft voice thingy she's been doing since she's been working with Jack and it sounds so mysterious & cute I'm literally gonna CRY when she releases this jodie4brit2 

7 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

Wait, so is 1989 (Taylor's Version) coming out this year too? ari8

I'm thinking that once fearless drops shell soon drop wildest dreams and then when 1989 drops shortly after that announcement she announces the next lead and so on

3 hours ago, Kuchisabishii said:

I never noticed the difference jj3

The final chorus on the video version has significantly more oomph than the album version does. It's louder and the backing vocals are a bit more present iirc. Sounds better overall.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.