Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Ladies and Gentlemen, I've got a little story to tell...

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

awkward silence GIF

But you're here! moo9

1 hour ago, Wonho said:

Your threads are becoming stale and cold tea Tama sis... brit1 Are you in your Winnie phase?

Nope, I'm in my Britney 2021 phase. Revealing the TRUTH to be finally FREE! TRUTH WILL SET US ALL FREE! TO FREEDOM!!!!! nicki6

57 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

I still find it hard to believe.... Was there ever any proof? 

I think that video is the proof! bey10

57 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

brit15 

I know. bebe1

19 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Well untell

brit16

Britknee not even singing on that duet with her sister has to be the ultimate shade. dead2 

But yeah...having a voice double sing 61% of your album and serving that to fans is a scam and she deserves to get dragged for it.

10 hours ago, Madonna said:

But yeah...having a voice double sing 61% of your album and serving that to fans is a scam and she deserves to get dragged for it.

Britney sang on only 3 or 4 songs:  Work, Alien, BMS and With You (an unreleased track that would've been on da album instead of Body Ache) , she never wanted britney jean to happen. blame her team instead! but yes, BJ was awful, at the time I was expecting Blackout 2.0 not a watered down version of Circus. It should've NEVER happened.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.