Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Cards Against Humanity 2021 | Round 2

3 minutes ago, august said:

Remember when I set my alarm to 7AM, 

then cancelled my sleep, just in case @Ghostface called,

Back when I was living for the hope of it all, for the hope of it all, for the hope of it all

ny6

But this game wasn't isn't yours to lose win, augustcon. ny5

CAH2021-Round-2.png

Alongside dropping Countdown to the Round 2 on Saturday Match the 20th at 9 PM CET, I just wanted to excuse myself for last week's failure, but I am glad you understood it wasn't really on my part. bey9

However, no need to worry, tomorrow/today we are having this and on Sunday too. bey7

• Round 2 answer cards are now sent to all the players;
  • If you have deleted those PMs, but you would still like to play, just let me know here, so I could re-send them;
  • I have sent answer cards to members who were intially signed-up ( and played the 1st round ) and to those who would potentially like to participate ( like @Kuchisabishii and @Urbi ), but please don't see that as obligatory participation if you can't play and you are always welcome to join us;
  • Those who got double PMs, I am sorry for that, since it was the case of my interent wilding last weekend;
  • That would be it, can't wait to see how will you answer the questions and hopefully you haven't shared cards with your co-players and if you did, it still warrants fun.

jj2

3 minutes ago, august said:

You could have used a backup internet jj2

ny6

No such luck thing.cry8

But this gaming company will need secondary internet provider just in case for future references. jj2

3 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

I got 2 PM's for round 2

One was enough, but my network decided to double check and sent one more. One is completely obsolete. jj2

1 minute ago, august said:

I have a main internet, but also back up internet on my phone... jj2

ny6

Well, yeah, I could have used phone, but I am more accustomed to be on PC while on forum. Besides, I am not that good at running forum games on my phones since I usually need few more tabs and it can get hectic at once, especially in real time. jj2

1 minute ago, V For Vendetta said:

I can't believe we've waited 2 whole bloody weeks for this za4TCdt.gif

... worth it, though HU5A0cZ.gif

ny2

Two weeks and now two rounds for the weekend. HU5A0cZ.gif

4 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny6

Well, yeah, I could have used phone, but I am more accustomed to be on PC while on forum. Besides, I am not that good at running forum games on my phones since I usually need few more tabs and it can get hectic at once, especially in real time. jj2

You can connect the phone's internet to the PC jj2 If your galaxy's phone allows it jj2

4 minutes ago, august said:

You can connect the phone's internet to the PC jj2 If your galaxy's phone allows it jj2

ny6

But I can't use mobile data ( megabytes ) for the PC. I wish I could, but I can't, augustcon. ohno1

13 hours ago, august said:

Get a phone that can enable "hotspot", example, Nokia etc (if it exists in your universe) jj2

he could've get his laptop and go to his neighbors house for few hours, phrogging is a lifestyle

sarah-paulson-6.jpg

8 minutes ago, Shego said:

he could've get his laptop and go to his neighbors house for few hours, phrogging is a lifestyle

sarah-paulson-6.jpg

Maybe in Greece, all your neighbours are your family... but everywhere else, I don't even know what my neighbours look like 
ezgif-7-a5666e7e3343.gif.88a6edc3a114254

4 hours ago, august said:

Maybe in Greece, all your neighbours are your family... but everywhere else, I don't even know what my neighbours look like 

i hate my family then

17 hours ago, august said:

Get a phone that can enable "hotspot", example, Nokia etc (if it exists in your universe) jj2

ny6

I like the way you are advising me to do things as if I haven't done them. ny2

Hotspot doesn't work with PCs, augustcon, only with other "hotspot" phones. jj2

4 hours ago, Shego said:

who gonna tell miss @Ghostface he had to tag us when he announces the new rounds? gaga6

we will use the cards u sent us last week? can i trade few? gaga6

ny4

I always tag you early enough as soon as I log in, dear Shego. ny5

Yes, the cards still apply and you can trade them if other party is in the same mood. jj2

Hello, favorites, I hope you are having nice Saturday and if you are not, Round 2 will take care of that. bey7

CAH2021-Round-2.png

We will begin in less than 30 minutes, so please gather while I collect few more things. Please enjoy in this thumping number in the meantime. jj2

Spoiler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.