Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

The Official Grammys Thread - BG Edition

12 minutes ago, harry said:

As much as l love Doja I’m glad the academy isn’t awarding Dr Puke. brit15

Instead they’re awarding other horrible people like Hitlor Swift.

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Instead they’re awarding other horrible people like Hitlor Swift.

Taylor hasn't done anything wrong though, you're acting like she's the only one who feuds with women.

Madonna, whom you consider the ultimate feminist, feuds with other women too and looks down on them, example being Mariah and Whitney. 

Cher also said she's rude for no reasons at all. rih1

37 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Even if there were no Madonna's or Googa's, the world was progressing to be more open anyway. brit8 Next you're gonna say Madonna is responsible for trans rights, woman's rights, minorities' rights too? brit8

I agree the world would've progressed anyway, as that's just the natural thing. The biggest cause of progression isn't anyone specific but rather time. However you cannot deny the impact they had, especially Cher and Madonna. The release of Born This Way was really at a turning point in western culture when it comes to attitudes regarding LGBTQ+ people. 

Anyway congrats to Taylor, i didn't expect her to win but it's deserved, even if cracked iPhone 6 users disagree. lana7

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

Taylor hasn't done anything wrong though, you're acting like she's the only one who feuds with women.

Being a republican. 

2 minutes ago, Wonho said:

Madonna, whom you consider the ultimate feminist, feuds with other women too and looks down on them, example being Mariah and Whitney. 

Her outspokenness is her best, yet worst trait. 

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Flokwhore is just another boring album for racist white people.

Ikr. The fact that it won AOTY instead of the flawless and superior LEGEND CHROMATICA... 😭

Little Monsters, we were robbed!!! 😭😭😭

4i66yG3.gif

At least I'm very GLAD Future Nostalgia won for Best Pop Vocal Album :)

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

I think the Grammys nominated Taylor as acknowledgment and to have her attend but they sure as hell weren’t gonna let her sweep for a third time. The only people that won AOTY thrice are Frank Sinatra, Stevie Wonder and Paul Simon. That was over 25 years ago. She is not gonna win a third time.

She has lost with Exile and Andrew Watt has already won Producer of the Year. The sweep is gonna go to Dua.

Aged poorly

happy for billie, taylor and dua. clap3

were some winners a bit sketchy? yes. H.E.R. is not happening, ever no matter how much the grammys are still, for whatever reason, trying to shove her down everyone's throats.

could have been a lot worse? hell YES, looking at the initial block of nominees. 

an incredible night for female artists, all in all.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.