Grams

The Official Grammys Thread - BG Edition

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

The rat Scattered Brain bought the Grain On Me award and yall know it mNTR0rK.gif

OH WOW maybe our lord and savior also bought Dua her upcoming awards, so Taylor leaves empty-handed (as she deserves)

mNTR0rK.gif

Just now, Madonna said:

OH WOW maybe our lord and savior also bought Dua her upcoming awards, so Taylor leaves empty-handed (as she deserves)

mNTR0rK.gif

Taylord will win AOTY, can't wait for you to open a BG thread saying she doesn't deserve mNTR0rK.gif

Just now, Wonho said:

Taylord will win AOTY, can't wait for you to open a BG thread saying she doesn't deserve mNTR0rK.gif

She already lost one of the categories a Folklore song was nominated in and one of the FN producers has won Producer of the Year.

mNTR0rK.gif

A quick reminder: If a producer from one of the AOTY nominees wins producer of the year, it's likely the album is going to win too.

mNTR0rK.gif

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She already lost one of the categories a Folklore song was nominated in and one of the FN producers has won Producer of the Year.

mNTR0rK.gif

A quick reminder: If a producer from one of the AOTY nominees wins producer of the year, it's likely the album is going to win too.

mNTR0rK.gif

A category that doesn't matter, the only categories that matter are AOTY and SOTY babe. mNTR0rK.gif

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I love this gif  @Wonho's taste is impeccable as usual mNTR0rK.gif

Please sign for it to be added to the emotes sis mNTR0rK.gif

it's so weird like it feels like a small wedding and not like the GRAMMYS rip3  they couldn't even put up a videowall? rip3 

6 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

This is my first time actually watching the Grammys live ari8

Is the Black Pumas performing?

Just want to know I'm watching the right stream rih1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry but I'm yelling  

As much as l love Doja I’m glad the academy isn’t awarding Dr Puke. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.