Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Are Grammys racist for giving Taylor Swift aka. the alt-right's proclaimed "Arian queen" AOTY for a third time?

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Norman Fucking Rockwell

NFR is so bad omg! Her deluded stans overrate it to death, srsly. Also it doesn't deserve the AOTY.

14 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Ray of Light, Like a Prayer, Rhythm Nation, The Velvet Rope, Loud, ANTi, Purple Rain, Viva La Vida, etc.

ROL, Rhythm Nation, The Velvet Rope, LOUD and  Like A Prayer are ALL CLASSICS!

ALL  Brilliant incredible talented GIF on GIFER - by Adordred

16 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Toilet Swiffer has officially won AOTY more than any female artist ever...AND FOR WHAT?

ikr, she doesn't deserve it. Future Nostalgia and Chromatica>>>>>>

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

I'm amazed Confessions wasn't nominated in 2006. 

and then won in 2007! demi1

22 minutes ago, zack said:

Anti is her only good album. Ya'll make her seem like she's the most creative artist when she has no talent what so ever. 

LOUD????lmfao2    That's not a cohesive album sunshine! Anti is the closest that she gets 💀

An album doesn't have to be "cohesive" to win AOTY bey8

14 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

lets not forget that DAMN won a Pulitzer... a freaking Pulitzer... an award where the music section typically goes to jazz and classical musicians. [although TPAB should've received that award instead of DAMN, I see it as an award for his discographymoo10 nicki3]. Although 1989 was huge, Kendrick 100% deserved that award more, and 89 should've won best pop album, equal weight. 

TPAB did deserve the Pulitzer over DAMN but DAMN is also another masterpiece so I see why it got it. Ultimately TPAB still deserved over 1989. It was just better and more impactful. This does bring up the conversation of whether the Grammys award based on art or popularity. We have Beck winning over Beyonce's extremely popular self titled with a no1curralbum then 1989 get it over TPAB despite TPAB being better?

17 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

However Emancipation should've won in 2006 and was definitely robbed, so much to the point that when U2s album was announced as the winner they played We Belong Together by accident. 

Wait did this really happen? dead2

21 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

In fairness with Mariah I can see why Daydream lost to Jagged Little Pill. Likewise had Butterfly been nominated it would've still lost to The Miss Education Of Lauren Hill. However Emancipation should've won in 2006 and was definitely robbed, so much to the point that when U2s album was announced as the winner they played We Belong Together by accident. 

Agree, TEOM should've won in 2006, it's truly her best along with Butterfly and Daydream! 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:32 PM, V For Vendetta said:

There’s a difference between ambition and obsession. She should’ve been grateful for what she already had after the first win. 

What? lmfao2 It's like saying: I got a raise at my job, so I'm fine enough with that and I'm not going to try to achieve more and get paid more lmfao2 Are you good sis? rip3

4 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Wait did this really happen? dead2

Yes. It was song of the year rather than album of the year (WBT definitely robbed) but anyway... moo1

Go to 8:12.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Arya said:

What? lmfao2 It's like saying: I got a raise at my job, so I'm fine enough with that and I'm not going to try to achieve more and get paid more lmfao2 Are you good sis? rip3

Well ^ THAT'S ^ like saying: I'm only doing this job for the money or to get more "Best Employee of the Month" plaques than anyone else.

I 'm not bothered about the experience or knowledge that I'm gaining along the way from doing this job, that will help get me where I want to be in the future.

And I'm perfectly well hun, how are you? wendy1

46 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

Well ^ THAT'S ^ like saying: I'm only doing this job for the money or to get more "Best Employee of the Month" plaques than anyone else.

I 'm not bothered about the experience or knowledge that I'm gaining along the way from doing this job, that will help get me where I want to be in the future.

your comparison is literally dumb as fuck, especially since we already established that Taylor didn't campaign for her Grammy like other artists have. If she wrote folklore just for the Grammys as you claim, she would've spent fall & winter campaigning, not writing & releasing ANOTHER album nicki4   umm and can I tell you on behalf of every member on this forum how fucking annoying your font choice is? The point of boldface is literally to highlight certain key points. highlighting an entire fucking post defeats the purpose. nicki1  

2 minutes ago, fab said:

your comparison is literally dumb as fuck, especially since we already established that Taylor didn't campaign for her Grammy like other artists have. If she wrote folklore just for the Grammys as you claim, she would've spent fall & winter campaigning, not writing & releasing ANOTHER album nicki4  also most people have jobs jUsT fOr tHe mOnEy ... you know  to pay for rent, food, college tuition etc. nicki3  have you ever had to pay your own bills?  nicki1  umm and can I tell you on behalf of every member on this forum how fucking annoying your font choice is? The point of boldface is literally to highlight certain key points. highlighting an entire fucking post defeats the purpose. nicki1  

EVERY artist's team campaign for their Grammys behind closed doors! lmfao2

The Evermore album was PART of that campaign!

To keep her name in people's mouths by calling it "folklore's sister album" nicki3

And thank you for your constructive critism on how I write my posts.

I have ALWAYS used a bold font with centre alignment,

but if your petition for me to change my presentation reaches 1,000 signatures,

then it'll be passed on to the P For Parliment for further investigation nicki3

thanks thank you GIF

I believe if The Weeknd was nominated that Taylor could have still won especially considering how critically acclaimed folklore was. I mean there was no guarantee Abel would sleep I do think he would have got SOTY or ROTY for sure

1 hour ago, fab said:

your comparison is literally dumb as fuck, especially since we already established that Taylor didn't campaign for her Grammy like other artists have. If she wrote folklore just for the Grammys as you claim, she would've spent fall & winter campaigning, not writing & releasing ANOTHER album nicki4   umm and can I tell you on behalf of every member on this forum how fucking annoying your font choice is? The point of boldface is literally to highlight certain key points. highlighting an entire fucking post defeats the purpose. nicki1  

JL1DLVZ.gif O FOR OOP JL1DLVZ.gif

12 hours ago, V For Vendetta said:

So you basically want someone to not have any kind of ambition. Okay, got it! lmfao2 Striving to always be the best is what makes us become better rip3

I'm good too sis, just shocked at your responses in this thread rip3 But not shocked that @Madonna is upvoting everything you post, the good sis is and has always been a Taylor hater lmfao2

20 hours ago, Arya said:

So you basically want someone to not have any kind of ambition. Okay, got it! lmfao2 Striving to always be the best is what makes us become better rip3

I'm good too sis, just shocked at your responses in this thread rip3 But not shocked that @Madonna is upvoting everything you post, the good sis is and has always been a Taylor hater lmfao2

And you have always absolutely blind towards her ruthless and disgusting ways. A hopeless case. rip1 

20 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

because Chromatica is better and still sound fresh duh! #ISaidWhatISaid

Even in 2015 Cumtractor didn't sound fresh. It's a good pop album but it's nothing revolutionary. Gaga is now like the P!nk of gay pop. 

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

Even in 2015 Cumtractor didn't sound fresh. It's a good pop album but it's nothing revolutionary. Gaga is now like the P!nk of gay pop. 

And for Taylor... She's been making mediocre music since Speak Now and Folklore is Speak Now 2.0 and 1989 is the most overrated album ever (imo her only good album is Fearless). Never understood ppl praise it. Like pls

She's overrated and wins where she doesn't deserve 🙄 

#ISaidWhatISaid 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.