Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Are Grammys racist for giving Taylor Swift aka. the alt-right's proclaimed "Arian queen" AOTY for a third time?

7 minutes ago, august said:

You say that like K!nk doesn't make gay pop....

Hide contents

P!nk (post-2008) makes pop for those in the early stages of menopause. 

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

And you have always absolutely blind towards her ruthless and disgusting ways. A hopeless case. rip1 

Rich coming from the person most obsessed with Taylor and what she does lmfao2 

lmfao2 Thankfully I've already learned that it's no use arguing with you true1 

2 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Make that post-2012, I will not tolerate this slander of her best album The Truth About Love

35 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Make that post-2012, I will not tolerate this slander of her best album The Truth About Love

No because Raise Your Glass, Perfect, Just Give Me A Reason & Try exist. Those four songs are the definition of "Mom Bops". dead2

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No because Raise Your Glass, Perfect, Just Give Me A Reason & Try exist. Those four songs are the definition of "Mom Bops". dead2

The title track, Walk of Shame, Slut Like You, and How Come You’re Not Here all outweigh the mom bop content 

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

The title track, Walk of Shame, Slut Like You, and How Come You’re Not Here all outweigh the mom bop content 

Yeah but "Mom's" don't buy albums unless they're greatest hits, they just listen to the radio. 

13 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Yeah but "Mom's" don't buy albums unless they're greatest hits, they just listen to the radio. 

Then it wasn’t just moms listening to TTAL after all because it was a #1 smasha, moving more copies first week than some of the FOTP faves are capable of now a days! jj2

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Well, for P!nk I'd say Missundaztood, The Truth About Love and Funhouse are  ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. but post-2013 it's so-and-so 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.