Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Demi Lovato | Dancing with the Devil... the Art of Starting Over | April 2, 2021

6a52aa22-8b23-41b2-8217-c2b9ff91e86e.png

4314d189-6c68-4bd2-90ad-d96f81d619d9.jpg

https://umusic.digital/3iwh-sdh/

1. Anyone E
  2. Dancing with the Devil
  3. I.C.U. (Madison's Lullaby)
  4. Intro
  5. The Art of Starting Over
  6. Lonely People
  7. The Way You Don't Look at Me
  8. Melon Cake
  9. Met Him Last Night feat. Coach on TV's "The Voice" Grande E
  10. What Other People Say with Sam Fischer E
  11. Carefully
  12. The Kind of Lover I Am E
  13. Easy with Noah Cyrus
  14. 15 Minutes
  15. My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend feat. Saweetie E
  16. California Sober
  17. Mad World
  18. Butterfly
  19. Good Place
  20. Grey UK bonus track / I'm Sorry international physical deluxe bonus track
  21. Change You international physical deluxe bonus track

Singles

Anyone
320x320.jpg

Dancing with the Devil
EwtzDm-UYAAA000.jpg

Promotional singles

What Other People Say
320x320.jpg

demi.jpg

A new album from Demi Lovato is coming next month.

During a livestream on Clubhouse Monday night, Lovato revealed that her first album since 2017 is titled “Dancing With the Devil: The Art of Starting Over,” and will release on April 2.

Lovato explained that the original title was just “The Art of Starting Over,” but she then decided to give it a double title to reflect the importance of her upcoming documentary, “Dancing with the Devil.”

“If you listen to it track by track, if you follow the track listing, it’s kind of actually like the non-official soundtrack to the documentary. Because it really does follow my life over the past couple of years,” Lovato said. “When we went through the track listing and kind of mapped out how it kind of coincided with my life’s story, it made sense to add the more emotional stuff in the beginning and then transition into ‘The Art of Starting Over.'

x

"It made sense to add the more emotional stuff in the beginning and then transition into ‘The Art of Starting Over.'"

It would've been cool if she made it a double disc with side A being Dancing with the Devil and side B being The Art of Starting Over

21 hours ago, Demi Lovallah said:

"It made sense to add the more emotional stuff in the beginning and then transition into ‘The Art of Starting Over.'"

It would've been cool if she made it a double disc with side A being Dancing with the Devil and side B being The Art of Starting Over

Loving this concept omg yas2 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.