Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Jojo Siwa turned down offer to perform at the Grammys

DaBaby and JoJo Siwa

Jojo Siwa could've performed at the Grammy Awards.

DaBaby reached out to JoJo Siwa to join him for his Grammys performance after he was criticised for seemingly dissing the teen in one of his songs. The rapper told Entertainment Tonight he was keen to prove there was no bad blood between the pair by having JoJo, 17, appear on stage during his "Rockstar" performance.

"I actually reached out to see if she wanted to perform with me at the Grammys," he explained. "But I heard she's somewhere working on a project of her own. I won't say too much. I don't want to put her business out there. She's somewhere filming something, though, but I definitely reached out."

x

7d7eda5b9f50b73dd18d70dd9673afbee5-21-dababy.2x.rsocial.w600.png

DaBaby previously made headlines for 'dissing'  Jojo Siwa.

In February (21), DaBaby dropped a freestyle titled "Beatbox", which included the lines, "N****, you a b**ch / JoJo Siwa, b**ch / She let the wrong n**** get rich."

After receiving backlash online, DaBaby clarified his lyrics, tweeting to the star directly, "@itsjojosiwa my 3 year old princess is your number 1 fan. I bought her every product you have out. She think she you. Don't let em trick you into thinking id ever have a problem with you. My word play just went over their heads. All love on my end shawty, Keep shinning!"

He added, "My baby loves (JoJo). That's how I know who JoJo Siwa is, from buying all the stuff for my baby, so, you know, we are 1,000 per cent JoJo Siwa fans. We love her."

4 hours ago, Royalty said:

Jojo Siwa jj3 

She initially got famous as one the girls on Dance Moms but then she exploded when she got a job at Nickelodeon. She's a little like their version of Hannah Montana except she is who she is, it's not a double identity. She's released some albums, did a massive arena tour, etc. Stan culture latched onto her this year when she came out and basically told all of the Karens who commented on her insta that their kids weren't gonna watch her shows or listen to her music anymore that she could really care less what they thought and that she was happy to be who she was. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.