Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Sharon Osbourne exposed for using racial & homophobic slurs against co-hosts

But wait, it gets worse:

Sharon apparently complained that Holly, a former co-Host of The Talk, was "too ghetto" for the show, resulting in her firing. 

Kelly Osbourne is not that much better, considering she stated America needed to open the Mexican border so we had people to clean our toilets. Disgusting.

I will say this, however: based on the videos I've seen, something happened off-camera during commercial break which sent Sharon over-the-edge. Does it excuse her behaviour? No. It does not. And given that CBS has further suspended taping of The Talk for the week, I can assure you they're handling this.

That being said... had they not cancelled As the World Turns this would not have happened. bey2

5 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

And you wonder why the UK don't claim her. brit5

Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan, Liam Payne, Katie Hopkins, Nigel Farage, James Corden.. I think it's time we put strict restrictions against UK exports katy4

Just now, Living Dead Boy said:

What the fuck? Did Julie and Sarah have no idea or have they also spoke out before?

No fucking clue; Sara Gilbert should have known, as she is co-creator and executive producer of The Talk. Supposedly Holly Robinson Peete send Sharon an email asking her to support her, and then found out about the so-called "ghetto" comment, and cut-off communication.

Just now, Snow said:

Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan, Liam Payne, Katie Hopkins, Nigel Farage, James Corden.. I think it's time we put strict restrictions against UK exports katy4

Perhaps we should just put a border wall around Little Englandshire? moo6

CBS issued this statement, via The Hollywood Reporter:

CBS is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace across all of our productions. We’re also very mindful of the important concerns expressed and discussions taking place regarding events on The Talk. This includes a process where all voices are heard, claims are investigated and appropriate action is taken where necessary. The show will extend its production hiatus until next Tuesday as we continue to review these issues.

x

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

James Corden?????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.