Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

V For Vendetta

Rihanna Wants Everyone To Know That She Doesn't Lose ANY Sleep Over The Fact That Her Fans Constantly Ask Where R9 Is

dead2brit8

Not her spouting the same bullshit that every other youtube skincare gurus say. 

I rarely moisturise my face... and it's still wrinkle free at 32... brit8 It's purely genetics, sleep, not doing drugs, alcohol or cigarettes and being stress-free. Has nothing to do with pricy unicorn waters.

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

It's purely genetics, sleep and being stress-free. Has nothing to do with pricy unicorn waters.

and a forehead that doesn't move. 

tumblr_ms0v4wkcal1sbjxylo1_250.gif

1 minute ago, Wonho said:

If I were copying YouTwo's @beauty tips for gays, I would be saying use 9 creams and sprays before you sleep, only to wake up with tons of pimples on your face... lol2

I agree though, it's not really about creams but more moisturisation. My skin rarely breaks out and i never had really any achene, i don't use creams but just make sure to drink enough and wash my face daily. lol2

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I agree though, it's not really about creams but more moisturisation. My skin rarely breaks out and i never had really any achene, i don't use creams but just make sure to drink enough and wash my face daily. lol2

Your skin is flawless babe, like:

Spoiler

45a996117b545b60ef322be31204a15c.jpg

But my mOm has a theory that skins that don't have acney tend to wrinkle faster and earlier lol2 

I still get occasional pimples at 32 brit8 My skin is really oily, though not as oily as before due to aging. 

7 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

I still wanna use fenty skin tho fall3

I actually bought the 3-step starter kit just after Xmas.

I use it maybe 1-2 days a week cause the products in it are small

and I wanna keep them for as long as I can cause it's not THAT cheap kesha5,

but it's quite good for someone with oily/combination skin like me wendy1

I'm almost convinced to buy that overnight cream now ari4

26 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

I actually bought the 3-step starter kit just after Xmas.

I use it maybe 1-2 days a week cause the products in it are small

and I wanna keep them for as long as I can cause it's not THAT cheap kesha5,

but it's quite good for someone with oily/combination skin like me wendy1

I'm almost convinced to buy that overnight cream now ari4

Just buy the cheap stuff on the discount shelf, it all comes from the same factory. kesha5

They just put one in fancy packaging, attach a celebrities name and triple the price. kesha5

On a completely unrelated note, her twins are sitting pretty. Thick Rihanna is best Rihanna.

53 minutes ago, Wonho said:

It's purely genetics, sleep, not doing drugs, alcohol or cigarettes and being stress-free.

You just highlighted her demographic. People who are the complete opposite of this. I mean, she does have a point with Aloe Vera. It does help with skin issues like black spots and acne. Also, you're 32? dead2 You're vintage by internet standards. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.