Snow

2 possible 'Fearless (Taylor's Version)' Vault tracks show up on Shazam

EwyZO1PXAAwl-xQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Other previously unreleased tracks that have reportedly been showing up to Shazam include:

Never Mind
Long Time Coming
Need You Now
Revenge
Closest to a Cowboy

(it's possible that one or more of the tracks are meant for the "Taylor's Version" of Self-Titled)

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

Oh, @Ghostface. You always leave me Breathless with your words. ohno1

ny6

It's a gift that augustcon definitely doesn't possess. ohno1

In other news, I like this idea of her putting out these complete albums now - overkill is the way after all. bey7

Just now, Ghostface said:

ny6

It's a gift that augustcon definitely doesn't possess. ohno1

In other news, I like this idea of her putting out these complete albums now - overkill is the way after all. bey7

Well, including lesser known songs is also pretty much the only sure way to drum up interest. I mean, most people wouldn't really check back for 10 year old songsgiveup1  "Love Story (Taylor's Version)" proved that, it started out strong but then started tanking after just a few days dead2 

Just now, Snow said:

Well, including lesser known songs is also pretty much the only sure way to drum up interest. I mean, most people wouldn't really check back for 10 year old songsgiveup1  "Love Story (Taylor's Version)" proved that, it started out strong but then started tanking after just a few days dead2 

Yeah, and especially when you include more than 5 new songs, which is what you usually get with new albums generally as well due to singles being released beforehand.

I am glad we get to hear everything she has definitely recorded for each one of the first 6 studio albums, since I am sure we got everything with her last 3 albums ( they may have been other songs, like with Lover, but I always saw those as potentially recorded songs not actually done ).

Naturally, people won't entertain something they know and something they sporadically actually use/listen to, but she will finally get her material under her control, which is the goal and it is perfect for everyone else interested to hear new batch of songs. giveup1

1 minute ago, august said:

Sis, why are you playing connect the words? This isn't Cards Against Humanity tenor.gif?itemid=9505704

ny2

I am practicing for this weekend. God knows I need to try in order to keep up with the double round incoming. tenor.gif?itemid=9505704

Just now, august said:

Please don't make me wake up at 7AM, only to go back to torturing your victims tenor.gif?itemid=9505704

ny2

The only one tortured was me, augustcon. I was cut off for nearly 3 days. cry8

But prepared questions will serve as a revenge. tenor.gif?itemid=9505704

On 3/18/2021 at 9:46 PM, Billie Frank said:

I hope she doesn't rerecord Picture To Burn. 

So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy
That's fine I'll tell mine that you're gay