Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Lil Mama to start a "Heterosexual Rights" movement

She had previously been facing backlash for transphobic remarks.
“So children are too young to smoke cigarettes, too young to drink alcohol ... but old enough to cut off their genitals? ... This is insanity #America.”

Ev6i77IXAAMgbKt?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

She hasn't had a real hit in 14 years but I keep hearing her name somehow, so it's a mystery rip4 
There's also this:

so a random ''LIL'' raper that just ended. her non existence career 

6 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

so a random ''LIL'' raper that just ended. her non existence career 

I- fall9

Careful sis, she might make an anti-GlenCoco movement

6 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Who the fuck is this shitheel, and why should I care?

Someone who had a hit song with a domestic abuser when half this forum were still in Pampers and sucking dummies. 

Imagine if somebody who is racist taking her narrative and flip it on her head, saying that "I'm about to start a white American rights against anti-black bullying because some of you black people, not all, have been too intrusive in the way us white people live our lives and that everything that we do just automatically get demonized especially by black women who ain't got no strong men to lead them!" Imagine that fuvkin thing. My God...sometimes people are just really thirsty for blood and desire the worst kind of oppression upon other people WHOM THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW! What the fuck!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.