Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

10 people shot & killed in grocery store in Boulder, Colorado, USA

22 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

All the constant loss of life due to the lack of proper gun laws is very upsetting. When will the US realise. Stay Safe...

It's also odd how it's a certain race that tends to do these random mass shootings, when I mentioned this on twatter a few years ago, I got banned by the Twatter Nazi moderators. nicki5

1 minute ago, august said:

It's also odd how it's a certain race that tends to do these random mass shootings, when I mentioned this on twatter a few years ago, I got banned by the Twatter Nazi moderators. nicki5

Yeah... It's always a white patriotic extremist Christian "protecting" their country... hay1

It's funny how when a terrorist claims to be related to Islam people go after Muslims, yet when it's a home grown Christian terrorist those same people don't say a thing....

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Yeah... It's always a white patriotic extremist Christian "protecting" their country... hay1

It's funny how when a terrorist claims to be related to Islam people go after Muslims, yet when it's a home grown Christian terrorist those same people don't say a thing....

Literally that's what I said on my Twat, and also I was being satirical with my twat too, saying the media always called it, "Mental illness" or "He's having a bad day". 

I didn't even attack anyone, and it was a reply tweet to a news tweet nicki5 I don't understand why I got banned over that, so that's why I don't use Twatter anymore, people have said worse things about other people/celebrities and never get warned/banned. brit12

Literally that's what I said on my Twat, and also I was being satirical with my twat too, saying the media always called it, "Mental illness" or "He's having a bad day". 

I didn't even attack anyone, and it was a reply tweet to a news tweet nicki5 I don't understand why I got banned over that, so that's why I don't use Twatter anymore, people have said worse things about other people/celebrities and never get warned/banned. brit12

I rarely use Twitter... You're right though, it's the same here when it's someone from the middle east or of a Muslim background they're a "terrorist", yet when it's someone white/Christian they're mentally ill or had a bad day. About time people called it for what it is. A mass murder regardless of who does it is a terrorist event. 

9 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I rarely use Twitter... You're right though, it's the same here when it's someone from the middle east or of a Muslim background they're a "terrorist", yet when it's someone white/Christian they're mentally ill or had a bad day. About time people called it for what it is. A mass murder regardless of who does it is a terrorist event. 

You seem like a Facebook/Youtube/DikDok/Instagram kid rih1

Agreed, and stop using "mental health" as an excuse, it's offensive to those with mental health issues. rih9 Another thing I find annoying is, they always describe these mass shooters as loners or introverts... rih9 I mean it's probably true, but it's like they always try to paint being shut-in as a reason for wanting to murder people. rih9

Just now, august said:

You seem like a Facebook/Youtube/Instagram kid rih1

Please don't drag me like that. I do have an account on all three though. But they wouldn't interest you. rih1

Agreed, and stop using "mental health" as an excuse, it's offensive to those with mental health issues. rih9 Another thing I find annoying is, they always describe these mass shooters as loners or introverts... rih9 I mean it's probably true, but it's like they always try to paint being shut-in as a reason for wanting to murder people. rih9

Yeah i agree. I'm quite an introverted person and it's frustrating when they make those comparisons as i'm perfectly fine being and interacting with lots of people. I just prefer peace and quiet. 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Please don't drag me like that. I do have an account on all three though. But they wouldn't interest you. rih1

I use youtube a lot, mainly to drag Xtina haters (lambchops who keep coming to ha video to say she screams).  mad1

Instagram when I feel thirsty, but I don't use it that often, maybe once a week? Then I get over the guys kind of fast... nicki5 I'm kind of over Zach's Cox now... dead4

Yeah i agree. I'm quite an introverted person and it's frustrating when they make those comparisons as i'm perfectly fine being and interacting with lots of people. I just prefer peace and quiet. 

The thing is, most of these killers are probably not "real" introverts... they're probably just shut-in due to some other reasons... rih9 Many con-artists are actually extroverts. dead4

Just now, august said:

I use youtube a lot, mainly to drag Xtina haters (lambchops who keep coming to ha video to say she screams).  mad1

They're not wrong. My Youtube has 127,000 views. mad1

The thing is, most of these killers are probably not "real" introverts... they're probably just shut-in due to some other reasons... rih9 Many con-artists are actually extroverts. dead4

Idk, i think in most cases there is more to it than just that, maybe an upbringing or other mental issues, although the same can be applied to those labelled as "terrorists", as i say they're all terrorists in my view as they're all out to cause suffering and "terror".

They're not wrong. My Youtube has 127,000 views. mad1

They are wrong because screaming >>> whispering. How does your YT have 127k views? All of your videos have fewer than 300 views each dead4 Flop.

Idk, i think in most cases there is more to it than just that, maybe an upbringing or other mental issues, although the same can be applied to those labelled as "terrorists", as i say they're all terrorists in my view as they're all out to cause suffering and "terror".

I thought terrorist is a word used to describe criminals who terrorise for political reasons? dead4

They are wrong because screaming >>> whispering. How does your YT have 127k views? All of your videos have fewer than 300 views each dead4 Flop.

I have another channel silly. Billie Frank is a multimedia queen i'll have you know. dead4

I thought terrorist is a word used to describe criminals who terrorise for political reasons? dead4

Why does it have to be for political reasons? Surely anyone who goes out to terrorise and murder innocent people is a terrorist. 

I have another channel silly. Billie Frank is a multimedia queen i'll have you know. dead4

Does it have videos of you yodelling moomoo's songs? rih1 I need a link.

Why does it have to be for political reasons? Surely anyone who goes out to terrorise and murder innocent people is a terrorist. 

I think I just call them mass murderers or serial killers ari8 

You know shit is out of control when news like this doesn't really phase you like before. My condolence to the families of those who have passed. There needs to be a change

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.