Jump to content
Chris Morlock

10 people shot & killed in grocery store in Boulder, Colorado, USA

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

All the constant loss of life due to the lack of proper gun laws is very upsetting. When will the US realise. Stay Safe...

It's also odd how it's a certain race that tends to do these random mass shootings, when I mentioned this on twatter a few years ago, I got banned by the Twatter Nazi moderators. nicki5

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, august said:

It's also odd how it's a certain race that tends to do these random mass shootings, when I mentioned this on twatter a few years ago, I got banned by the Twatter Nazi moderators. nicki5

Yeah... It's always a white patriotic extremist Christian "protecting" their country... hay1

 

It's funny how when a terrorist claims to be related to Islam people go after Muslims, yet when it's a home grown Christian terrorist those same people don't say a thing....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Yeah... It's always a white patriotic extremist Christian "protecting" their country... hay1

 

It's funny how when a terrorist claims to be related to Islam people go after Muslims, yet when it's a home grown Christian terrorist those same people don't say a thing....

Literally that's what I said on my Twat, and also I was being satirical with my twat too, saying the media always called it, "Mental illness" or "He's having a bad day". 

I didn't even attack anyone, and it was a reply tweet to a news tweet nicki5 I don't understand why I got banned over that, so that's why I don't use Twatter anymore, people have said worse things about other people/celebrities and never get warned/banned. brit12

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, august said:

Literally that's what I said on my Twat, and also I was being satirical with my twat too, saying the media always called it, "Mental illness" or "He's having a bad day". 

I didn't even attack anyone, and it was a reply tweet to a news tweet nicki5 I don't understand why I got banned over that, so that's why I don't use Twatter anymore, people have said worse things about other people/celebrities and never get warned/banned. brit12

I rarely use Twitter... You're right though, it's the same here when it's someone from the middle east or of a Muslim background they're a "terrorist", yet when it's someone white/Christian they're mentally ill or had a bad day. About time people called it for what it is. A mass murder regardless of who does it is a terrorist event. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I rarely use Twitter... You're right though, it's the same here when it's someone from the middle east or of a Muslim background they're a "terrorist", yet when it's someone white/Christian they're mentally ill or had a bad day. About time people called it for what it is. A mass murder regardless of who does it is a terrorist event. 

You seem like a Facebook/Youtube/DikDok/Instagram kid rih1

Agreed, and stop using "mental health" as an excuse, it's offensive to those with mental health issues. rih9 Another thing I find annoying is, they always describe these mass shooters as loners or introverts... rih9 I mean it's probably true, but it's like they always try to paint being shut-in as a reason for wanting to murder people. rih9

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, august said:

You seem like a Facebook/Youtube/Instagram kid rih1

Please don't drag me like that. I do have an account on all three though. But they wouldn't interest you. rih1

1 minute ago, august said:

Agreed, and stop using "mental health" as an excuse, it's offensive to those with mental health issues. rih9 Another thing I find annoying is, they always describe these mass shooters as loners or introverts... rih9 I mean it's probably true, but it's like they always try to paint being shut-in as a reason for wanting to murder people. rih9

Yeah i agree. I'm quite an introverted person and it's frustrating when they make those comparisons as i'm perfectly fine being and interacting with lots of people. I just prefer peace and quiet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Please don't drag me like that. I do have an account on all three though. But they wouldn't interest you. rih1

I use youtube a lot, mainly to drag Xtina haters (lambchops who keep coming to ha video to say she screams).  mad1

Instagram when I feel thirsty, but I don't use it that often, maybe once a week? Then I get over the guys kind of fast... nicki5 I'm kind of over Zach's Cox now... dead4

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Yeah i agree. I'm quite an introverted person and it's frustrating when they make those comparisons as i'm perfectly fine being and interacting with lots of people. I just prefer peace and quiet. 

The thing is, most of these killers are probably not "real" introverts... they're probably just shut-in due to some other reasons... rih9 Many con-artists are actually extroverts. dead4

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, august said:

I use youtube a lot, mainly to drag Xtina haters (lambchops who keep coming to ha video to say she screams).  mad1

They're not wrong. My Youtube has 127,000 views. mad1

1 minute ago, august said:

 

The thing is, most of these killers are probably not "real" introverts... they're probably just shut-in due to some other reasons... rih9 Many con-artists are actually extroverts. dead4

Idk, i think in most cases there is more to it than just that, maybe an upbringing or other mental issues, although the same can be applied to those labelled as "terrorists", as i say they're all terrorists in my view as they're all out to cause suffering and "terror".

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

They're not wrong. My Youtube has 127,000 views. mad1

They are wrong because screaming >>> whispering. How does your YT have 127k views? All of your videos have fewer than 300 views each dead4 Flop.

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Idk, i think in most cases there is more to it than just that, maybe an upbringing or other mental issues, although the same can be applied to those labelled as "terrorists", as i say they're all terrorists in my view as they're all out to cause suffering and "terror".

I thought terrorist is a word used to describe criminals who terrorise for political reasons? dead4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, august said:

They are wrong because screaming >>> whispering. How does your YT have 127k views? All of your videos have fewer than 300 views each dead4 Flop.

I have another channel silly. Billie Frank is a multimedia queen i'll have you know. dead4

1 minute ago, august said:

I thought terrorist is a word used to describe criminals who terrorise for political reasons? dead4

Why does it have to be for political reasons? Surely anyone who goes out to terrorise and murder innocent people is a terrorist. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

I have another channel silly. Billie Frank is a multimedia queen i'll have you know. dead4

Does it have videos of you yodelling moomoo's songs? rih1 I need a link.

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

Why does it have to be for political reasons? Surely anyone who goes out to terrorise and murder innocent people is a terrorist. 

I think I just call them mass murderers or serial killers ari8 

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know shit is out of control when news like this doesn't really phase you like before. My condolence to the families of those who have passed. There needs to be a change

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can American politicians stand back and allow this to happen. The blood is on their hands too. RIP to the victims :(

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's also odd how it's a certain race that tends to do these random mass shootings, when I mentioned this on twatter a few years ago, I got banned by the Twatter Nazi moderators. 

All the constant loss of life due to the lack of proper gun laws is very upsetting. When will the US realise. Stay Safe...

Yeah... It's always a white patriotic extremist Christian "protecting" their country...    It's funny how when a terrorist claims to be related to Islam people go after Muslims, yet when it'


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×