Dennis Reynolds

Obi-Wan Kenobi cast revealed

1 minute ago, Darth Sidious said:

Really interested to see how they’ll use Hayden.

Who is like a fine wine demi1

I'm curious. I don't really want them to physically encounter each other so I'm hoping for some Dagobah mindscape vision dealy bebe1 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm curious. I don't really want them to physically encounter each other so I'm hoping for some Dagobah mindscape vision dealy bebe1 

I’m optimistic, Disney has proven themselves to be far more capable with these television shows. 

But I’m still struggling to see how they’ll use him, I mean — are they going to make him wear the suit or some shit? dead2

6 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

I’m optimistic, Disney has proven themselves to be far more capable with these television shows. 

But I’m still struggling to see how they’ll use him, I mean — are they going to make him wear the suit or some shit? dead2

I'm sure some of the time, yea, you can't always have him be in those little bubbles where he could take the helmet off like in Empire Strikes Back. I think he probably will appear in visions as Anakin.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I'm sure some of the time, yea, you can't always have him be in those little bubbles where he could take the helmet off like in Empire Strikes Back. I think he probably will appear in visions as Anakin.

It would’ve been so much easier if they’d kept the EU, but what do we know?

I'm so glad that Hayden wasn't put off from coming back by the bashing he took when the prequels were coming out. It's nice to see him coming back, especially with such a warm welcome as the announcement has gotten as I think most have realized that his performance in those movies largely wasn't his fault.