Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Color Palette Season 0

1 minute ago, mylifelies said:

Thank fucking god we just have one more outfit to go over oprah15 This outfit was submitted by @SeekingThrill who can't vote for this outfit. But since I was unable to get the image up you'll have to click here to see it dead1

http://madonna.photogallery.free.fr/madonna/albums/1990/Jean%20Baptiste%20Mondino%20-%20Session%201/jbmsess1.jpg

Well it's an iconic outfit, there's that dead2 I don't think I can criticize this without committing pop blasphemy.

Unfortunately there are no belts Rings look a little odd, could have used less of them.

Just now, Snow said:

Well it's an iconic outfit, there's that dead2 I don't think I can criticize this without committing pop blasphemy.

Unfortunately there are no belts Rings look a little odd, could have used less of them.

lmfao2 I love you

9 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

Thank fucking god we just have one more outfit to go over oprah15 This outfit was submitted by @SeekingThrill who can't vote for this outfit. But since I was unable to get the image up you'll have to click here to see it dead1

This outfit is as iconic as they come. That being said I don't like it in the pic. Also the first thing i saw was "below the belt" and it nearly gave me whiplash

7/10

We're done! oprah15 Here are the scores. As you may or may not know this, this is the first and ONLY round of the season. If this was an actual season, @Mario would've been eliminated. But since this is the unaired pilot, here are the final results. Which brings us to the conclusion that the "winner" of the test season/episode is... @Snow. See you in May!

@Snow - 43

@V For Vendetta - 41

@SeekingThrill - 38

@Max - 36

@Lynk - 30

@Ghostface - 29

@august - 28

@LeaHeartBroken - 27

@Mario - 22

Just now, Snow said:

The way this "win" has the value of the Nickelodeon Awards. 
Thanks for voting besties! I'll see you all again in April for more belt content!

4c2cfddc1aff0fdc4d450ed9d5ebe3f8.jpg

Me. I Am Taylor...The Elusive Belteuse

5 minutes ago, mylifelies said:

We're done! oprah15 Here are the scores. As you may or may not know this, this is the first and ONLY round of the season. If this was an actual season, @Mario would've been eliminated. But since this is the unaired pilot, here are the final results. Which brings us to the conclusion that the "winner" of the test season/episode is... @Snow. See you in May!

@Snow - 43

@V For Vendetta - 41

@SeekingThrill - 38

@Max - 36

@Lynk - 30

@Ghostface - 29

@august - 28

@LeaHeartBroken - 27

@Mario - 22

congrats @Snow you deserve it clap3

see ya at May!!

• Replies 266