Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga announced Dom Perignon partnership; fashion film coming April 6th

1 hour ago, Max said:

The film will also serve as a Babylon music video. I‘m talking it into existence. giveup3 

Clownery luv

18 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Was this a rumor? 

Yes. It’s been on Twitter for a while. The Babylon haus lab version was registered into BMI. Nick Night also said something would be released around may. We might have some extra tracks or a new mv. Who knows tbh gaga1 Godga is torturing us this era.

6 hours ago, Betty44 said:

Yes. It’s been on Twitter for a while. The Babylon haus lab version was registered into BMI. Nick Night also said something would be released around may. We might have some extra tracks or a new mv. Who knows tbh gaga1 Godga is torturing us this era.

So much that could have been - I would love a Babylon video. It deserves an epic video more than any other song on the album. I don't want the Haus Lab version though - I think the album version is much better.

P.S. love your profile picture ny2 

5 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

So much that could have been - I would love a Babylon video. It deserves an epic video more than any other song on the album. I don't want the Haus Lab version though - I think the album version is much better.

P.S. love your profile picture ny2 

Lmfao Thank You cheer1 I found it on Twitter 💀
Yeah I agree with you, I’m a bit disappointed this era. She could’ve released a deluxe edition with a new single, but she’d rather leave us with nothing. The whole no promo because of covid is tiring. Dua Lipa was promoting her album non stop during the pandemic. I sort of want it, but I also want the free women demo and rom solo version. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.