Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chigz

Rihanna - Heaven Through Your Eyes (Remix Album by Chigz) [album visualizer uploaded to youtube]

GWVJjzj.pngUNUQhdh.jpg

I made a Rihanna remix album of some of my favourite songs by her and turned it into an album. You can listen to the full album on my Bandcamp below. Also made some music videos for a couple of songs like This Is What You Came For, Disturbia, Only Girl In The World, Take Care & Te Amo you can watch on my Vimeo below too. Hope you guys like it. 

https://chigz.bandcamp.com/album/rihanna-heaven-through-your-eyes

https://vimeo.com/showcase/8197678

Album visualizer on YouTube

3 minutes ago, ***CONGRATULATIONS, SENTIENT BEING. YOU HAVE MENTIONED BILLIE EILISH ON FOTP. TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE POST IN THAT SECTION BEFORE IT'S REMOVED FOR THE FOURTH TIME (NOTE - PRIZE MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL. IF REAL WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU Smarch 32ND 2021*** Frank said:

The thread title. dead4

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA, im tryna get it fixed but I can't message any of the mods to fix it for me. 

14 minutes ago, Chigz said:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA, im tryna get it fixed but I can't message any of the mods to fix it for me. 

The three dots it the top right of your post opposite of your name has an edit option to edit the title. 

2 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

The three dots it the top right of your post opposite of your name has an edit option to edit the title. 

Yh I tried that but didnt work, kept going back to alleged musician, thats why i changed it to Rih instead. the message u quoted also changed L0L to MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.  so im not sure why certain words get changed to something else.

4 minutes ago, Chigz said:

Yh I tried that but didnt work, kept going back to alleged musician, thats why i changed it to Rih instead. the message u quoted also changed L0L to MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.  so im not sure why certain words get changed to something else.

It's Smarch Arbor Day. It's likely something from the Admins jokes. 

It's a p r I l f o o l s day

7 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

It's Smarch Arbor Day. It's likely something from the Admins jokes. 

It's a p r I l f o o l s day

L0L thats probably why. 

Just now, Chigz said:

L0L thats probably why. 

No it is. They changed most of the favs fall5 

A Riana g rande - Coach on TV's "The Voice" grande

B eyonce - Sasha Fierce

B ritney s pears - America's Robyn Spears

D ua l ipa - Ava lipa

E llie g oulding - That girl who sung On My Mind like ten years ago Goulding

L ady g aga - lady BUY CHROMATICA OREOS NOW!

L ana d el r ey - Lizzy Grant del rey

M adonna - Lady Gaga

M ariah c arey - Clarice Carey

R ihanna - The alleged musician

S elena g omez - Selener gomez

T aylor s wift - Cobra Commander Swift

A vril l avigne - St. Swithin's Day Lavigne

B illie e ilish - ***CONGRATULATIONS, SENTIENT BEING. YOU HAVE MENTIONED BILLIE EILISH ON FOTP. TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE POST IN THAT SECTION BEFORE IT'S REMOVED FOR THE FOURTH TIME (NOTE - PRIZE MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL. IF REAL WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU Smarch 32ND 2021*** Eilish

2 minutes ago, Kuchisabishii said:

No it is. They changed most of the favs fall5 

A Riana g rande - Coach on TV's "The Voice" grande

B eyonce - Sasha Fierce

B ritney s pears - America's Robyn Spears

D ua l ipa - Ava lipa

E llie g oulding - That girl who sung On My Mind like ten years ago Goulding

L ady g aga - lady BUY CHROMATICA OREOS NOW!

L ana d el r ey - Lizzy Grant del rey

M adonna - Lady BUY CHROMATICA OREOS NOW!

M ariah c arey - Clarice Carey

R ihanna - The alleged musician

S elena g omez - Selener gomez

T aylor s wift - Cobra Commander Swift

A vril l avigne - St. Swithin's Day Lavigne

B illie e ilish - ***CONGRATULATIONS, SENTIENT BEING. YOU HAVE MENTIONED ***CONGRATULATIONS, SENTIENT BEING. YOU HAVE MENTIONED BILLIE EILISH ON FOTP. TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE POST IN THAT SECTION BEFORE IT'S REMOVED FOR THE FOURTH TIME (NOTE - PRIZE MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL. IF REAL WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU Smarch 32ND 2021*** EILISH ON FOTP. TO COLLECT YOUR PRIZE POST IN THAT SECTION BEFORE IT'S REMOVED FOR THE FOURTH TIME (NOTE - PRIZE MAY OR MAY NOT BE REAL. IF REAL WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU Smarch 32ND 2021*** Eilish

Lma0. At first i thought the alleged musician joke was just for this rih section since she aint dropped music in a 100 yrs

1 minute ago, Chigz said:

Lma0. At first i thought the alleged musician joke was just for this rih section since she aint dropped music in a 100 yrs

That is the joke fall5 

But it's not the only joke fall5 

i love this! GREAT! the versions used for Umbrella, Where Have You Been, You Da One, Whos That Chick, S&M, Russian Roulette, Disturbia, Only Girl In The World, Photographs (my fave Rih deep cut oprah2), Right Now, Breaking Dishes, Jump, Answer, Complicated and Sin For Me are AMAZING!

btw is Sin For Me an unreleased song????

however, this is AMAZING!

16 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I almost screamed cause I thought it was an actual release dead4 

We really have been waiting for r9 for forever lol but in a way this kind of is like a new album. I tried to make these as different to the originals as possible and sequence them like a real album with a theme throughout. Hopefully it comes across like that when people listen to it!

2 hours ago, Mario said:

i love this! GREAT! the versions used for Umbrella, Where Have You Been, You Da One, Whos That Chick, S&M, Russian Roulette, Disturbia, Only Girl In The World, Photographs (my fave Rih deep cut oprah2), Right Now, Breaking Dishes, Jump, Answer, Complicated and Sin For Me are AMAZING!

btw is Sin For Me an unreleased song????

however, this is AMAZING!

Thank you, glad u enjoyed the album!! Photographs is amazing, its in my top 3 best songs by her so I had to include it! Sin for me is Woo from Anti, I just renamed it cuz Woo didnt really make sense as a title for my version and Sin for me is a much more badass title too lol.

34 minutes ago, Mario said:

and you basically improved the track!

Thanks! It's one of my favs from my album. The rock take on it compliments the lyrics a lot more imo, way more emo this way too lol.   

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.