Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

Justin calls Christina Aguilera the "greatest voice of our generation"

Just now, Atlantis Princess said:

I hope Xtina doesn't notice his irrelevant corny ass. Stay away from her, get a job.

They're BFF's though brit15 She probably takes his side too, considering she made a joke about the Janet nipple slip at her grammys speech...

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, august said:

They're BFF's though brit15 She probably takes his side too, considering she made a joke about the Janet nipple slip at her grammys speech...

Hide contents

Well I hope they're not anymore brit15 He always uses powerful women to gain attraction and after people have been dragging him for Britney and Janet, he uses X to show he "supports" women. 

Strippedtina was messy. I dont think she would say that nowadays after she saw how Janet's career was destroyed.

9 hours ago, august said:

Hide contents

The way she looks like a 1930s Hollywood starlet with that hair and those eyes I CAN'T giveup1And to think she's spent most of her career looking like a tramp

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

The way she looks like a 1930s Hollywood starlet with that hair and those eyes I CAN'T giveup1And to think she's spent most of her career looking like a tramp

If she dressed like taylor, you would call her boring, she can't win either way. bey11

2 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

Lol at the Justin hate

Did I missed something?

All of pop culture from the last 12 months, apparently bebe1

15 hours ago, august said:

Justin is an ahole who uses women for his own promotional gains!

He didn’t use Britney for anything, he was hurt by an ex and retaliated, Cry Me a River would have still been a huge success without putting. Look alike in the video, all of this happened in the early 00s, how bout we move on and get over it?

he’s one of the biggest male stars of the past 25 years like it or not.

2 hours ago, michael1814 said:

He didn’t use Britney for anything, he was hurt by an ex and retaliated, Cry Me a River would have still been a huge success without putting. Look alike in the video, all of this happened in the early 00s, how bout we move on and get over it?

he’s one of the biggest male stars of the past 25 years like it or not.

Girl nobody gives a fuck about that video. If that was all he did no one would care. It's the fact that he used her as a punchline on every promotional campaign for his albums. He was still talking about her and her virginity in 2009 and 2013! I think he is the one that needs to move on and get over it. Same with Janet, he was dissing her left and right in songs throughout 2006-2011. 

He doesn't do it with Christina cuz I think he respects her and he knows she would chew his ass out if he did. But in general he is an asshole to women.

On 4/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, Atlantis Princess said:

Girl nobody gives a fuck about that video. If that was all he did no one would care. It's the fact that he used her as a punchline on every promotional campaign for his albums. He was still talking about her and her virginity in 2009 and 2013! I think he is the one that needs to move on and get over it. Same with Janet, he was dissing her left and right in songs throughout 2006-2011. 

He doesn't do it with Christina cuz I think he respects her and he knows she would chew his ass out if he did. But in general he is an asshole to women.

Why would he do it to Christina as they weren’t a couple. Have you been complimentary about all of your exes????

he’s entitled to say what he wants about his exes, we all are, I’ve never seen him say a bad word about Cameron Diaz.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.