Jump to content
Cha Eunwoo

Justin calls Christina Aguilera the "greatest voice of our generation"

Recommended Posts

Justin (the irrelevant one) calls Christina Aguilera the "greatest voice of our generation". 

Did he lie? Did he fucking li-e-e-e-e?🎵🎵🎵

 

In response to her instagram post asking, "Is everyone ready?"

 jt-xtina-1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atlantis Princess said:

 I hope Xtina doesn't notice his irrelevant corny ass. Stay away from her, get a job.

They're BFF's though brit15 She probably takes his side too, considering she made a joke about the Janet nipple slip at her grammys speech...

 

Spoiler

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, august said:

They're BFF's though brit15 She probably takes his side too, considering she made a joke about the Janet nipple slip at her grammys speech...

 

  Hide contents

 

 

Well I hope they're not anymore brit15 He always uses powerful women to gain attraction and after people have been dragging him for Britney and Janet, he uses X to show he "supports" women. 

Strippedtina was messy. I dont think she would say that nowadays after she saw how Janet's career was destroyed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, august said:

They're BFF's though brit15 She probably takes his side too, considering she made a joke about the Janet nipple slip at her grammys speech...

 

  Hide contents

 

 

The way she looks like a 1930s Hollywood starlet with that hair and those eyes I CAN'T giveup1And to think she's spent most of her career looking like a tramp

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LÉON said:

The way she looks like a 1930s Hollywood starlet with that hair and those eyes I CAN'T giveup1And to think she's spent most of her career looking like a tramp

If she dressed like taylor, you would call her boring, she can't win either way. bey11

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

Lol at the Justin hate

Did I missed something?

All of pop culture from the last 12 months, apparently bebe1

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, august said:

Justin is an ahole who uses women for his own promotional gains!

He didn’t use Britney for anything, he was hurt by an ex and retaliated, Cry Me a River would have still been a huge success without putting. Look alike in the video, all of this happened in the early 00s, how bout we move on and get over it?

 

he’s one of the biggest male stars of the past 25 years like it or not.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, michael1814 said:

He didn’t use Britney for anything, he was hurt by an ex and retaliated, Cry Me a River would have still been a huge success without putting. Look alike in the video, all of this happened in the early 00s, how bout we move on and get over it?

 

he’s one of the biggest male stars of the past 25 years like it or not.

Girl nobody gives a fuck about that video. If that was all he did no one would care. It's the fact that he used her as a punchline on every promotional campaign for his albums. He was still talking about her and her virginity in 2009 and 2013! I think he is the one that needs to move on and get over it. Same with Janet, he was dissing her left and right in songs throughout 2006-2011. 

He doesn't do it with Christina cuz I think he respects her and he knows she would chew his ass out if he did. But in general he is an asshole to women.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 7:17 PM, Atlantis Princess said:

Girl nobody gives a fuck about that video. If that was all he did no one would care. It's the fact that he used her as a punchline on every promotional campaign for his albums. He was still talking about her and her virginity in 2009 and 2013! I think he is the one that needs to move on and get over it. Same with Janet, he was dissing her left and right in songs throughout 2006-2011. 

He doesn't do it with Christina cuz I think he respects her and he knows she would chew his ass out if he did. But in general he is an asshole to women.

Why would he do it to Christina as they weren’t a couple. Have you been complimentary about all of your exes????

 

he’s entitled to say what he wants about his exes, we all are, I’ve never seen him say a bad word about Cameron Diaz.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope Xtina doesn't notice his irrelevant corny ass. Stay away from her, get a job.

Why bother when she is not releasing in the first place  

Well I hope they're not anymore  He always uses powerful women to gain attraction and after people have been dragging him for Britney and Janet, he uses X to show he "supports" women.  Strippedti


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×