Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

'Positions' is the best-selling US album of 2021

6 hours ago, Luca said:

Ok but we had enough of the trap beats and cheap production, the way this might only motivate her to continue this tired ass path is concerning... moo10

Ugh THIS nicki6 And if I hear her say "yeh" one more time nicki6 Her voice is so wasted on her last two eras

1 hour ago, Royalty said:

Am I the only one, except for BabyMario that likes everything, that actually likes positions? rip3 

I like it too. There are some songs that are definitely filler elevator music but there are some standouts that explore new interesting, darker, sounds for her and her vocal range.

6 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I like it too. There are some songs that are definitely filler elevator music but there are some standouts that explore new interesting, darker, sounds for her and her vocal range.

Taste!

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Am I the only one, except for BabyMario that likes everything, that actually likes positions? rip3 

I liked positions but it really is nothing memorable, meanwhile I hit play on Sweetener and it still sounds fresh and new. moo10

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

It slaps 

21 minutes ago, Luca said:

I liked positions but it really is nothing memorable, meanwhile I hit play on Sweetener and it still sounds fresh and new. moo10

Pharrell did that oprah15 

46 minutes ago, Luca said:

That's true, it's not an album people will remember in like 10 years, but it's kinda cute for the moment!

On 4/4/2021 at 2:08 AM, Royalty said:

On 4/4/2021 at 3:35 AM, Atlantis Princess said:

I was not a fan at first (thought it was her worst) and now it has moved into #3/#4 in my album rank from her. I don't think many of the songs on their own are as strong as some of her past albums, but I really enjoy listening to the album as a whole start to finish. 

On 4/4/2021 at 11:16 AM, Luca said:

The way you are so delusional about Ari's second-worst album. moo10 

10 minutes ago, Grams said:

The way you are so delusional about Ari's second-worst album. moo10 

The way you serve absoulte NO taste, it's astounding moo10

9 minutes ago, Max said:

The way you serve absoulte NO taste, it's astounding moo10

Please...the two gay bops on Sweetener don't make it a good album when Pharrell served her the worst rejects he had lying around.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:03 PM, Jjang said:

TrAp BeAtS!!1 y'all are literally embarrassing with your lack of musical knowledge, do u have ears? I guess I'm tired of Katy + Gaga for recycling the same beat per minute in every song! SaMe BeaTT!!! 

Anyway, deserved. In her top 3 best albums, easily. 

ikr fall7 “trap beats and cheap production” fall7 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.