Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena will NOT be retiring from music

2 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

there is all these rumours floating around that Stained is going to finally be released! I am 100% here for it but not as a lead single. perhaps it's being used for her new

show only murders? Thoughts? 

Oh yeah! Uploads of Stained on Youtube are suddenly taken down out of the blue. I think it's gonna be in the next album. There are also rumors about it being the lead single, but that's a bad idea so I hope not true1 

3 hours ago, Snow said:

Oh yeah! Uploads of Stained on Youtube are suddenly taken down out of the blue. I think it's gonna be in the next album. There are also rumors about it being the lead single, but that's a bad idea so I hope not true1 

I really hope she goes with the darker sound she was experimenting with for SG2 before it became Rare. I loved Stained, Higher or Heaven, Fetish and Feel Me. I think she could have success with this. I actually watched a video about a lost album she potentially was making “Seven Heavens”

7 hours ago, Amanda Laura said:

I really hope she goes with the darker sound she was experimenting with for SG2 before it became Rare. I loved Stained, Higher or Heaven, Fetish and Feel Me. I think she could have success with this. I actually watched a video about a lost album she potentially was making “Seven Heavens”

Ugh same giveup1 I think now that we know something's happening with Stained though, I think that's actually possible. Plus a lot of the fans have been begging for the kind of sound she did during her droplets era (esp. Bad Liar & Fetish). So maybe she's finally listening! brit16

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.