Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Are there any albums you want your faves to re-record?

I think Cher should re-record some of her earlier albums that didn't get much attention at the time of their release, such as 3614 Jackson Highway, Stars and I Paralyze.

Mariah Carey - "Mariah Carey" 

Remake the album to sound like how she always wanted it to, and add the songs from her demo tape that didn't make the album on there too ari8 

Rihanna - "Music Of The Sun"

If she's not gonna bother releasing new music, maybe she'll warm more to the idea of re-recording her old songs? lol3 

Beyonce - "B'Day"

I'd quite like a version of this album that sounds more live. I still can't believe she created this album within like 3 weeks.

38 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

So we can remove the Chipmunk vocals and get rid of the annoying wrapper in the intro of YDKWTD

Mariah_Carey_-_Me_I_Am_Mariah_(Official_

Instantly came to mind gaga1 But I guess some songs just could be deleted at this point.

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Instantly came to mind gaga1 But I guess some songs just could be deleted at this point.

Money, the one with the PDFile. I agree. ari8

Bionic... put the deluxe tracks in the standard, get rid of I hate boys and my girls, put in Little Dreamer. First lead would be Birds of Prey with an abstract avant garde video. 

Lotus. I would put Light Up The Sky as the lead rav3 

Debut & Stripped, I would love to hear what her mature vocals would sound like on them. moo1 

1 hour ago, V For Vendetta said:

Mariah Carey - "Mariah Carey" 

Remake the album to sound like how she always wanted it to, and add the songs from her demo tape that didn't make the album on there too ari8 

And then we can make sure that the new version will be counted as one unit with the previous one because, surprise, it's gonna be a deluxe/anniversary situation where we still have the original album in disc one and the updated version plus newly added extra songs in disc two. Therefore it can finally get a certification update to be diamond! oprah13

56 minutes ago, august said:

Bionic... put the deluxe tracks in the standard, get rid of I hate boys and my girls, put in Little Dreamer. First lead would be Birds of Prey with an abstract avant garde video. 

Lotus. I would put Light Up The Sky as the lead rav3 

Debut & Stripped, I would love to hear what her mature vocals would sound like on them. moo1 

Rather than remake/rerecord Bionic I would rather her make another electronica album that is more experimental in the vein of Birds of Prey and Monday Morning. Remaking Bionic will just be outdated at this point.

About your Lotus dream...why are you dreaming deafness? Unless she's stripping it down, I don't want Light Up These Ears anywhere near me. You shouldn't want it too.

Good idea for debut and Stripped, but maybe the highest highs from both albums won't be able to be resung, remixed, reimagined, still iconick!ed.

Britney :

Britney Jean - removing 95% off the songs off the album and making it a more urban/hip-hop album.  Also on the album only Alien, BMS and Work can stay. 

In The Zone - making it a double album with 2 sides: Side 1 ITZ with bonus tracks and Side 2 Original Doll with the tracks off it (MonaLisa, Peep Show, Ouch, Someday, We Will Rock You, Fallin (not leaked), Concious, Take Off, And Then We Kiss, Pulse, S.E.X.Y. (also not leaked)) 

Britney2001 - making it also onto 2 sides: Side 1 Shock Your Mind and Side 2 Crossroads EP 

Blackout - adding 911, Rebellion, State Of Grace, Hooked On on the tracklist and making it onto an entire visual album

Beyoncé:

B'day - updated version of it, but adding Lost Yo Mind, Back Up, Ice Cream Truk and New Shoes. Resentment can be removed. 

IASF - updated version of it and add Black Culture, Waiting, Slow Love, Poison and Erotic. Replace the original versions of Video Phone and Ego with the remix versions of them. 

Gaga:

TFM - An updated version of it with the unreleased tracks off that era and all the tracks with updated instrumentals. 

ARTPOP - making it onto 2 sides: side 1 light side and side 2 dark side (side 1 artpop but with Brooklyn Nights, PARTYNAUSEOUS, I Wanna Be With You and Ratchet instead of Jewels N Drugs, Dope, Manicure and Swine and side 2 dark the original LG5) 

Madonna:

Rebel Heart - replacing the tracks with  the demos and with Avicii tracks, being all re-recorded. The only tracks that can stay are Ghosttown, Hold Thigh, Joan Of Arc and the deluxe tracks. 

Confessions - making it onto a visual album and adding Hey You on da tracklist 

Mariah:

MOAIA - Leave only Candy Bling, Ribbon and Obsessed, the other songs can be replaced with unreleased tracks off Angels Advocate. 

Butterfly - a more updated version of it and adding I Still Believe and When You Believe on da tracklist

Rainbow - double album: disc 1 Rainbow with unreleased tracks and album tracks and disc 2 Superstar the disco/dance album

Debut - with more updated versions of the songs and with her songs off the demo tape that weren't on the album. 

Janet:

Control - re-remastering the songs with new and revamped versions of them and re-release it as a visual album. 

Unbreakable - only leaving Night, BurnItUp, No Sleep, Night and Dammn Baby making it onto a The Velvet Rope 2.0 with tracks like God's Stepchild, Accept Me, Pops Up, Who, I Am Here, S.E.X.L.I.N.E.S. etc. (other unreleased tracks from the 90s)

Rihanna:

GGGB - updated with new instrumentals

Xtina:

Bionic - adding the deluxe tracks on the standard, adding Telepathy and Last Dance and the unreleased unleaked tracks like Kimono Girl, I Will Never Forget U, Night Desires, Listen Up, Lost, Powerful and So What You Got and making it a double album. 

Shakira:

Donde Estan Los Ladrones

Kylie:

X - should be redone and making it a double album with replacing No More Rain and Cosmic with Timebomb and Boombox, then adding Magnetic Electric, You're Hot, Cherry Bomb, Rippin Up The Disco, Love Attack and King Or Queen in the second disc with other X outtakes. 

Kiss Me Once - with more R&B songs, with some Body Language outtakes. 

41 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

but maybe the highest highs from both albums won't be able to be resung, remixed, reimagined, still iconick!ed.

It's called a lowered key change, babe. Why are moo's fans so obsessed with high notes wat3

21 minutes ago, Mario said:

Britney Jean - removing 95% off the songs off the album and making it a more urban/hip-hop album.  Also on the album only Alien, BMS and Work can stay. 

Love your list, very thorough clap3

But why remove Tik Tik Boom? It's a smash gaga1 

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

A Girl Like Me (lead: Unfaithful)

I will never understand how this was a hit with those screaching vocals

She could do it justice now yes true1

3 hours ago, Cher said:

I think Cher should re-record some of her earlier albums that didn't get much attention at the time of their release, such as 3614 Jackson Highway, Stars and I Paralyze.

She has more albums than years of living though I-

3 hours ago, SeekingThrill said:

If re-record means improve or reinvent, like Kate Bush did with Director's Cut, then I would like a new version of some Madonna albums.

If it means doing what Taylor did, then no. eve1 

Kate's Bush ruined all of those songs on DC, to my ears missj1

3 hours ago, Cher said:

I Cher should re-record some of her earlier albums didn't get at of release, such as 3614 Jackson Highway, Stars and I Paralyze.

there were a string of three albums in the 70s (that arent on streaming or physical releases cos they werent what she wanted to be) that flopped too. id like to see them redone in her vision too.

35 minutes ago, LÉON said:

She has more albums than years of living though I-

literally who else worked as hard as Cher clap1 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

there were a string of three albums in the 70s (that arent on streaming or physical releases cos they werent what she wanted to be) that flopped too. id like to see them redone in her vision too.

The albums you’re referring to are Stars, I’d Rather Believe in You and Cherished. The first two would be good, but Cherished can stay in the vault. Cher never wanted to the songs on it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.