Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Are there any albums you want your faves to re-record?

35 minutes ago, Cher said:

The albums you’re referring to are Stars, I’d Rather Believe in You and Cherished. The first two would be good, but Cherished can stay in the vault. Cher never wanted to the songs on it.

Didn't she not want the songs on any of those three on them? Hence why she doesn't want them for sale? I know she has their Masters. 

@Ruthless Love I LOVE the redone JoJo albums cry0 

I want her to do the mixtapes too and release a compilation for All I Want is Everything and Jumping Trains cry0 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

Didn't she not want the songs on any of those three on them? Hence why she doesn't want them for sale? I know she has their Masters. 

Cher did want to record the songs on Stars, but she eventually wasn’t happy with how the album turned out. It’s a shame because Stars is an incredible artistic statement.

8 minutes ago, Cher said:

Cher did want to record the songs on Stars, but she eventually wasn’t happy with how the album turned out. It’s a shame because Stars is an incredible artistic statement.

I group I paralyze with it cos it's one of her flop lesser known albums but Rudy is my fav Cher song. 😭

14 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

there were a string of three albums in the 70s (that arent on streaming or physical releases cos they werent what she wanted to be) that flopped too. id like to see them redone in her vision too.

literally who else worked as hard as Cher clap1 

JLo kesha5

I can't tell if some of y'all want re-records or remastered reissues dead1

For re-records to make any sense they would either have to reflect a change in direction or with matured vocals, or be a masters situation.

That said I think if Beyonce re-recorded her debut with her current, and gave it live instrumentation it would sound incredible.

after some more thinking,

i think Joanne needs to be redone completely rav3 

i want kesha to rerecord Animal + Cannibal and completely redo Warrior is what her vision was supposed to be before Dr. Rape shat his vision all over it

Lana's Born to die, because I like the lyrics but the production is just too much.

Britney's Circus and Femme Fatale because judging by the vocals, she doesn't sound like she wanted to record those albums at all, especially Femme Fatale.

18 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

after some more thinking,

i think Joanne needs to be redone completely rav3 

i want kesha to rerecord Animal + Cannibal and completely redo Warrior is what her vision was supposed to be before Dr. Rape shat his vision all over it

how would you change Joanne? even the more redundant song, i cant imagine them in any other style 

She def should re-record Warrior, it would be very symbolic ala Taylor, getting back that power from Dr Puke

12 hours ago, Violet said:

Lana's Born to die, because I like the lyrics but the production is just too much.

Its crazy how Emile elevated and at the same time butchered the songs on that album. He is the reason why the album is still charting yet there are sooooo many production [and mastering] mistakes and gaps, and the overuse of the loon on every single song except Video Games [aka the sampled yelling vocals in the background] gets boring fast. Maybe a edition with the polished demos before emile hopped in would be really interesting 

3 hours ago, TRENCH said:

how would you change Joanne? even the more redundant song, i cant imagine them in any other style 

She def should re-record Warrior, it would be very symbolic ala Taylor, getting back that power from Dr Puke

Its crazy how Emile elevated and at the same time butchered the songs on that album. He is the reason why the album is still charting yet there are sooooo many production [and mastering] mistakes and gaps, and the overuse of the loon on every single song except Video Games [aka the sampled yelling vocals in the background] gets boring fast. Maybe a edition with the polished demos before emile hopped in would be really interesting 

Either make Joanne more country or less. It's a weird limbo in the middle of genres with one pop song thrown in the center. 

THAT would be great for BTD  cry9 

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Either make Joanne more country or less. It's a weird limbo in the middle of genres with one pop song thrown in the center. 

THAT would be great for BTD  cry9 

I was thinking about Noanne just yesterday, and how it's Gaga's least cohesive album. I feel like it'll be the album that in a couple of decades everyone will have forgotten she made, until some music magazine does a top 50 Gaga songs and puts a random Noanne track in the top 10.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.