Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

twenty one pilots | Scaled and Icy | May 21, 2021

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

werent one of them dragged for mocking the BLM movement with shoes um2 

Tyler, yes. true1 

Not the BLM movement specifically though, more joking about the idea of celebrities using their platforms to speak up. Still distasteful nonetheless, but very different.

7 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

ive been freaking out at work all day and since some people say this is a "DEMA distraction" to what they actual album may be im trying not to get too exited oprah15 oprah15

Yeah I've been seeing that too! It did literally say "DEMA Propaganda" in some places apparently dead4 

Blurryface: Don't believe what's on TV
Trench: Don't believe the hype
Scaled and Icy: ???

creep1

9 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yeah I've been seeing that too! It did literally say "DEMA Propaganda" in some places apparently dead4 

Blurryface: Don't believe what's on TV
Trench: Don't believe the hype
Scaled and Icy: ???

creep1

ughhhhh im shaking oprah4

Merch-30_1000x1500.png?v=1617247966Merch-28_1000x1500.png?v=1617246943Merch-31_1000x1500.png?v=1617248096

Scaled and Icy will have three versions: Standard, Deluxe & Casette.

Track List

Good Day 
Choker 
Shy Away 
The Outside 
Saturday 
Never Take It 
Mulberry Street 
Formidable 
Bounce Man 
No Chances 
Redecorate 

40 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I want to listen to Saturday but I also don't....I can wait....I can wait. Can I?...I can wait. 

I say you wait! It's a cute track but tbh nothing to rave about. brit16 Shy Away >>> Saturday >>> Choker

I really, really, really like it. It's not as good as Trench but I accepted a long time ago that whatever followed was probably not going to be. But that doesn't take anything away from this album to me. It's refreshing to hear them working in such new sonic territory. Tyler's songwriting continues to be the best kind of weird and Josh is playing some really unique rhythms on this that's quite unlike anything he's ever delivered for one of their albums. Not every song is a winner, but there's more than enough here to make this worth the agonizingly long wait. Some of these tracks rank near the top of their discography for me. I would honestly say on my first couple listens, I like it more than Blurryface and Vessel. 

My trinity at the moment is The Outside, No Chances, and Redecorate. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.