Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

JLo's exes praise her: The hardest worker in the biz, the original!

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F14%2F2021%2F04%2F02%2FInStyle-May-Jennifer-Lopez-Lead-2-2000.jpg&w=1100&h=748&c=sc&poi=%5B1380%2C1041%5D&q=85

Marc Anthony (singer and ex-husband): The thing about Jennifer is her ability to see and understand things before they happen. Before she even brings an idea up, she has visualized it a thousand times. And if anyone says it might not be the greatest idea, she'll say, "You just don't see it yet." Nine times out of 10, she'll nail it. She's the first one in the room and the last to leave. The hardest worker I've ever met. When we were together, it was quite the opposite for me. That has changed since. I learned so much from her. She's the original!

Ben Affleck (ex-fiancé and co-star in Gigli, 2003): I thought I had a good work ethic, but I was completely humbled and blown away by what she was committed to doing day in and day out, the seriousness in which she took her work, the quiet and dedicated way she went about accomplishing her goals, and then how she would go back and redouble her efforts. She remains, to this day, the hardest-working person I've come across in this business. She has great talent, but she has also worked very hard for her success, and I'm so happy for her that she seems, at long last, to be getting the credit she deserves.

x

3 minutes ago, august said:

EyNkfGrWQAAU07h?format=jpg&name=large

The one on the right doesn't look like her nicki5

She does look like a bit like an overly airbrushed Chrissy Teigen there. nicki5

2 minutes ago, august said:

When-She-Ended-Her-Performance-Booty-Shake.gif

I do love how she always says she works really hard on her vocals etc.... Yet where is the evidence of this? She still sounds like a dying crow. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.