Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

Little Monsters are signing a petition for Lady Gaga to release ARTPOP Act II.

so, Little Monsters are signing petition for Gaga to release ARTPOP Act 2 (i signed da petition) and looks like her producer noticed it too. DJ White Shallow has confirmed that he'll show Lady Gaga the petition to release it. (this happened between sunday and monday)

oprah15

found it on twitter.

To Read The Article, Click Here!

To Sign The Petition, Click Here!

oprah15 Monsters, are y'all ready?? ARTPOP's sequel is probably coming! Which tracks would y'all like to see on it?

Thoughts?

14 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Signed! Curious how this sounds and even curious if this has a tracklist or something

which tracks are you expecting on it?

I'm expecting: Brooklyn Nights, PARTYNAUSEOUS, I Wanna Be With You, Ratchet, Out Of Control, the rumored Britney collab, Princess Die, Imagine (duet with Shakira), I Want Your Love, Nothing On But The Radio, Out Of Control (remix version with Nicki Minaj and Beyonce), The Greatest Thing, Tinnitus, Tea, B*** Don't Kill My Vibe,  Onion Girl and Temple

also Telephone part 2!!!

you?

1 hour ago, Mario said:

which tracks are you expecting on it?

I'm expecting: Brooklyn Nights, PARTYNAUSEOUS, I Wanna Be With You, Ratchet, Out Of Control, the rumored Britney collab, Princess Die, Imagine (duet with Shakira), I Want Your Love, Nothing On But The Radio, Out Of Control (remix version with Nicki Minaj and Beyonce), The Greatest Thing, Tinnitus, Tea, B*** Don't Kill My Vibe,  Onion Girl and Temple

also Telephone part 2!!!

you?

• Out of Control was never an ARTPOP song
  • I Wanna Be With You is just a demo of Dope
  • I Want Your Love is a cover that has nothing to do with ARTPOP, and it was also released already
  • Imagine is a cover that has nothing to do with ARTPOP
  • The Greatest Thing, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and possibly Partynauseous aren't Gaga's to release; BDKMV in particular was already released without her
  • Telephone Part 2 is Aura
1 hour ago, Mario said:

Chromatica was basically Born This Way 2.0 (i think) 

But I'd love to hear the BTW outtakes tho 

The only real similarity between Chromatica and BTW are aesthetics, with both being darker/grungier for the most part. And that's still a stretch. Musically they're not really similar at all imo. 

BTW is much darker, hard, and rock-focused than Chromatica which is purely a dance-pop album. As a whole BTW is way more experimental than Chromatica and I'd love to hear more from Gaga of that time (I don't feel her music is nearly as creative/experimental as it used to be).

She didn't even manage to keep her most recent songs alive and kicking for the duration of an era, there's no way in hell she's gonna backtrack to songs from eight years ago. She's sure as hell not going to backtrack to songs that are attached to her most rejected album by general audiences right when she's got them back again. I'm sorry to be a pessimist but...reality, we need to be dealing in reality. 

8 hours ago, Venom said:
  • Out of Control was never an ARTPOP song
  • I Wanna Be With You is just a demo of Dope
  • I Want Your Love is a cover that has nothing to do with ARTPOP, and it was also released already
  • Imagine is a cover that has nothing to do with ARTPOP
  • The Greatest Thing, Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe and possibly Partynauseous aren't Gaga's to release; BDKMV in particular was already released without her
  • Telephone Part 2 is Aura

@Sharpay Evans 1. yeah Out Of Control is a TFM outtake, same with Nothing On But The Radio too, but if it makes it on Artpop act 2 i'd love a remix-collab version of it with Beyonce and Nicki Minaj.

2. i know and i think it should've replaced Dope On Artpop

3. ok.

4. Yes, but i'd love to see it appear on Artpop act 2 and also it to be a collab like this:

5. i never knew BDKMV was already released

6. well

Wow, their teams must have put them through SO MUCH while recording ARTPOP.., the finished product isn’t something they’re particularly proud of.

I hope they’ve both grown and can maybe tackle and push out an ARTPOP Pt 2 EP. I don’t think they’d release a full album...

though, they could reissue it.

14 hours ago, trashbanjo said:

Wow, their teams must have put them through SO MUCH while recording ARTPOP.., the finished product isn’t something they’re particularly proud of.

I hope they’ve both grown and can maybe tackle and push out an ARTPOP Pt 2 EP. I don’t think they’d release a full album...

though, they could reissue it.

and she already deleted DWUW from it back in 2019

so theres more room for the new songs sass1 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.