Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Dua's next album won't be disco

It depends on what she means by "Pop",

but whether it's "Dance-Pop" "Electro-Pop" "Pop-Rock" or "Pop-R&B", I hope that it's a drastic change from her first 2 albums. AOTY 2023/2024!!!

We still need the original "Love Is Religion" though ari8

Also, yaaas at that fan having a Club Future Nostalgia Vinyl!!! oprah15

4 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

Neither was Future Nostalgia.  sia2  It was pop primarily. 

it was more or less inspired by disco. not an outright disco sound.

so.. no Future Nostalgia 2.0??cry5

NOOO!!! But i'd love to hear what sound she'll go next (i'd love her to do R&B-Pop, Pop)

7 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I'd love more disco inspired music from her but it's not surprising she'd veer away from it, especially with the trend starting to die down now.

image if Dua does an EDM/Electropop version of FN..It would SLAY!!

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

What does make you happy

I'm happy with almost anything as long as it's not being beaten like a dead horse. FN era should've ended with the remix album and moved on. 

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I'm happy with almost anything as long as it's not being beaten like a dead horse. FN era should've ended with the remix album and moved on. 

it's been... a little over a year since the album came out rip4 it's not a "dead horse" it's simply keeping an album alive, it's not dua's fault that every other pop girl gives up on their albums 2 months after release and that she actually wants a good era out of this

8 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

What does make you happy

Meme Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, Hyun. said:

it's been... a little over a year since the album came out rip4 it's not a "dead horse" it's simply keeping an album alive, it's not dua's fault that every other pop girl gives up on their albums 2 months after release and that she actually wants a good era out of this

meryl streep applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.