Jump to content
fab

Most slept on track from each album?

Recommended Posts

I don't know TS and Fearless that well so let me start at Speak Now hottie1

Speak Now: Never Grow Up

Red: Holy Ground (I know this is actually quite liked by fans, but not to the extent that it should be) 

1989: You Are In Love

reputation: King Of My Heart

Lover: Paper Rings 

folklore: epiphany  

evermore: right where you left me alex1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Self-Titled: I Heart ? / The Outside

Fearless: Tell Me Why

Speak Now: Speak Now / Mine (which is funny because it's the lead single but I rarely ever see it mentioned)

Red: The Lucky One

1989: All You Had to Do Was Stay (deserved to be a single over OOTW)

Reputation: N/A (I feel like all the songs got the attention they deserved)

Lover:  Soon You'll Get Better 

Folklore: epiphany  

Evermore: Dorothea

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mixtape literally any non single song dead1 

fillerless : tell me why

preach now : never grow up / superman

sacred : i think sad beautiful tragic

1989TM : I know places

reputa : call it what you want is hated by some for no reason

filler : its nice to have a friend

folklore : peace

chartmore : idk tbh my fav is no body no crime but its gotten a bunch of love

Link to post
Share on other sites

Self-Titled: A Perfectly Good Heart

Fearless: Tell Me Why

Speak Now: If This Was a Movie

Red: The Last Time

1989: I Wish You Would

Reputation: So It Goes...

Lover:  I Think He Knows

Folklore: illicit affairs

Evermore: long story short/coney island

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor Swift: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Fearless: Hey Stephen

Speak Now: Speak Now

Red: Starlight

1989: I Wish You Would

reputation: So It Goes...

Lover: Paper Rings

folklore: epiphany

evermore: long story short

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor Swift: Mary’s Oh My My My 

Fearless: The Other Side of the Door

Speak Now: Never Grow Up

Red: Sad Beautiful Tragic 

1989: I Wish You Would

Reputation: So it Goes...

Lover: I Think He Knows

Folklore: Epiphany 

Evermore: Dorothea 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daenerys said:

Red: The Last Time

1989: I Wish You Would

Reputation: So It Goes...

Lover:  I Think He Knows

Folklore: illicit affairs

Evermore: long story short/coney island

The same for me although I’d swap I think he knows for False God maybe oprah2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 1:38 AM, Snow said:

Speak Now: Speak Now / Mine (which is funny because it's the lead single but I rarely ever see it mentioned)

Red: The Lucky One

1989: All You Had to Do Was Stay (deserved to be a single over OOTW)

Reputation: N/A (I feel like all the songs got the attention they deserved)

Lover:  Soon You'll Get Better 

Folklore: epiphany  

Evermore: Dorothea

omg I agree about Mine, it's so forgotten dead4  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2021 at 6:13 AM, Cher said:

Taylor Swift: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

Fearless: Hey Stephen

Speak Now: Speak Now

Red: Starlight

1989: I Wish You Would

reputation: So It Goes...

Lover: Paper Rings

folklore: epiphany

evermore: long story short

ikr Paper Rings is one of her most fun songs, I can't believe so many fans don't like it  cry3  

On 4/8/2021 at 6:17 AM, Amanda Laura said:

Taylor Swift: Mary’s Oh My My My 

Fearless: The Other Side of the Door

Speak Now: Never Grow Up

Red: Sad Beautiful Tragic 

1989: I Wish You Would

Reputation: So it Goes...

Lover: I Think He Knows

Folklore: Epiphany 

Evermore: Dorothea 

glad to see epiphany getting some love yas2 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

self titled: Mary's Song

Fearless: Untouchable

Speak Now: OURS!!!

Red: Sad Beautiful Tragic

1989: I Know Places

Reputation: So It Goes

Lover: It's Nice To Have a Friend (top 3 Taylor songs btw)

folklore: epiphany/hoax

evermore: right where you left me/ivy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not talking about your fave non-singles, but actually songs that you think are overlooked by both the GP and fans 

The same for me although I’d swap I think he knows for False God maybe  

omg I agree about Mine, it's so forgotten   


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×