Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

Britney serving looks and youth in new IG video

2 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I swear she reminded me of ITZney in that suit oprah10 Maybe bcuz there's no racoon eyes and her natural beauty is visible 

She always look younger and better without Raccoon eyes... I wonder why she keeps doing them brit15

3 minutes ago, august said:

She always look younger and better without Raccoon eyes... I wonder why she keeps doing them brit15

To have some makeup done....and that's the only way she knows how to. She thinks she looks good in it or sum brit15 Serving my mom puttin some eyeliner on her lashes and nothing else brit15 

3 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

To have some makeup done....and that's the only way she knows how to. She thinks she looks good in it sum brit15 Serving my mom puttin some eyeliner on her lashes and nothing else brit15 

This made me lol'ed. The women in my family are the same, they don't know how to do makeup and are not interested in them so only put one or two things on and call it a day. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.