Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor to appear on Late Show With Stephen Colbert!

9 minutes ago, Amanda Laura said:

Let’s hope so !!!

Honestly I was kind of hoping that the second re-recording she releases would be Self-Titled just so she could finally get a #1 on that album.. but with Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) being teased a while back already I guess it's confirmed that it'll be 1989 giveup1 

21 minutes ago, Snow said:

Honestly I was kind of hoping that the second re-recording she releases would be Self-Titled just so she could finally get a #1 on that album.. but with Wildest Dreams (Taylor's Version) being teased a while back already I guess it's confirmed that it'll be 1989 giveup1 

I read rumours that she plans to release them in fairly quick succession, so it's easily possible that 1989 is not the next one (although I think it will be) true1  

19 minutes ago, fab said:

I read rumours that she plans to release them in fairly quick succession, so it's easily possible that 1989 is not the next one (although I think it will be) true1  

That is definitely a possibility yes! But also it seems to be tied with that Spirit Untamed movie, which June 4, so I think Wildest Dreams (TSV) would have to be out before that. I don't think she's gonna push out 2 more re-recordings in the next 2-3 months tbh dead2 (but it's still a possibility since we know TS10 is supposed to come in 2022)

4 minutes ago, Snow said:

That is definitely a possibility yes! But also it seems to be tied with that Spirit Untamed movie, which June 4, so I think Wildest Dreams (TSV) would have to be out before that. I don't think she's gonna push out 2 more re-recordings in the next 2-3 months tbh dead2 (but it's still a possibility since we know TS10 is supposed to come in 2022)

wait I wasn't aware it was dropping that soon dead4 ok yeah it's definitely 1989 then true1 

5 hours ago, Snow said:

The rumour I heard is it’s gonna be 

Fearless

Red

Speak Now

Taylor Swift 

spells out first . I think she’ll release the ones with the most successful singles or most listened to quicker and I hope 1989 is next cause it’s such  a summer album and I need these songs to listen to in lockdown I mean by the pool haha 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.