Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

“Of course your name is Karen”

7 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Not the Karen shade. rip3rip3rip3

However, I don't think it was very wise to tell that she doesn't have security. With so many armed lunatics in the USA, it could be dangerous for her and her fam.

i'm gonna be the one to enter her house and release MDX tour DVD so we can move on

i think she's bluffing on the "i have no armed guards" thing... plsss she's one of the few icons at Michael Jackson's level that fanatics and crazies will do anything to get close to her 

but she did spill the tea on that ! gaycat1

24 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

i think she's bluffing on the "i have no armed guards" thing... plsss she's one of the few icons at Michael Jackson's level that fanatics and crazies will do anything to get close to her 

she isn't that big anymore. plus one time someone entered her house and threatened to kill her without any problem so she don't lie rip3

5 minutes ago, Shego said:

she isn't that big anymore. plus one time someone entered her house and threatened to kill her without any problem so she don't lie rip3

... OHHH. nevermind then lol2

19 minutes ago, Shego said:

Maybe not as big as in the 80s or 90s, but still huge enough to push some crazy armed republicans to break into her house. They’re somewhat obssesed with her.  cry5

1 hour ago, Shego said:

i'm gonna be the one to enter her house and release MDX tour DVD so we can move on

While you're there, please steal the Blond Ambition footage recorded by David Fincher and leak #M15 too. alex1

17 hours ago, Shego said:

Being "big" has nothing to do with anything as she is kinda rich af, and thats alone is big threat for her, and she is the biggest female popstar alive so it might be factor as well shrug1

Theres lot of celebs with big security and they have break ins all the time. 

Also she has security, but its probably more people who are part of her team, less the outside security company, for a long time there was one big dude in lot of her paparazzi pics so she has someone there to look after her, but tbh she used to do morning run on her own sometimes jj4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.