Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Taylor will be featured on Bon Iver's new album!

1*eO-bDMeRgV2z-OkbaPiOjA.png

Justin (of Bon Iver) also mentioned that "[this song] should be the single", meaning the collab could possibly serve as the lead single of his album.
Currently there are no words on when the song or the album will come yet. 

I feel like most Swifties are gonna look for the song and only listen to that one simply cause it has Taylor. 

In any case, I'll check out the album. I loved his performance on exile so if this album will be anything like that then I'll definitely enjoy it

1 hour ago, Lynk said:

I feel like most Swifties are gonna look for the song and only listen to that one simply cause it has Taylor. 

You would be surprised how many Swifties are actually fans of Bon Iver jj2 Regardless, it’s a win for both fanbases, exile is flawless and I expect nothing but art coming out from this collab!

4 hours ago, Lynk said:

In any case, I'll check out the album. I loved his performance on exile so if this album will be anything like that then I'll definitely enjoy it

Definitely spot on Swifties only coming for the song itself. However as a fan of Bon Iver, I say don't get your hopes too high because he is quite experimental with the music. I could be wrong about the next record though!

9 hours ago, Lynk said:

Oh yeah for sure, but tbh like that's most collabs anyways dead2 I'm sure a lot of the Bon Iver fans didn't necessarily like Folklore/Evermore, Lover, Reputation or the rest of her discography either, especially considering her image as a pop star and how it's  "taboo" for str8s to like female pop stars. 

And plus I mean.. a lot of the younger new wave Ariana stans didn't even bother to check out Chrematorium, and Ariana & Gaga both makes mainstream pop music. So yeah.. dead2 

Big Red Machine - Big Red Machine.png

Also, FYI:
It looks like the collab will be for the upcoming new album by Big Red Machine, a band consisting of Justin Vernon & Aaron Dessner, not a Bon Iver project.
Also seeing that Anaïs Mitchell and Robin Pecknold (Fleet Foxes) will also be involved on the album (not the collab).

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Oh yeah for sure, but tbh like that's most collabs anyways dead2 I'm sure a lot of the Bon Iver fans didn't necessarily like Folklore/Evermore, Lover, Reputation or the rest of her discography either, especially considering her image as a pop star and how it's  "taboo" for str8s to like female pop stars. 

And plus I mean.. a lot of the younger new wave Ariana stans didn't even bother to check out Chrematorium, and Ariana & Gaga both makes mainstream pop music. So yeah.. dead2 

Ok you may have a point cause as an Ari fan, Rain On Me is really the only song from Chromatica that I listen to

15 hours ago, Lynk said:

13 hours ago, Entea said:

More Taylor music = a win

Ew, get outta my head ny1

3 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

the name rip2 Big Red Machine feat Taylor eve1 

I was thinking that too. Had a bit of a heart attack when I saw the name ngl eve1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.