Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Where is the outrage over this?

I feel like Kylie deserves to be dragged more than Lana for this. It's super trendy to hate on Lana always (and her post was dumb). But like, Kylie is a week later rip2 

Like she didn't see everyone celebrating his death because of how horrible he was, and not think "hmm maybe posting this is not a good idea"????? rip4 

Both Kylie and Lana deserve to be dragged for their posts. 

1 hour ago, rocky road said:

Kylie's fanbase isnt full of SJW's and we dont care. Meanwhile Lana makes music for depressed special snowflake hispter gays, of course they were gonna drag...

This term is outdated nicki5 it's giving me Late 2010s vibes rip4 

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

This term is outdated nicki5 it's giving me Late 2010s vibes rip4 

what are they called then? whatever Demi became this era with her queer extreme-political correctness nonbinary he/she/they university everything needs an apology shit

I don't like Lana but literally all the backlash this woman has gotten has been bandwagon hate.

And yes, that includes her questionably worded post name dropping WOC in comparison. It was not that deep.

Kylie also has no real reason to get dragged for this, surely someone who has actually met and taken pictures with the guy who died has something to say about him.

On 4/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, rocky road said:

what are they called then? whatever Demi became this era with her queer extreme-political correctness nonbinary he/she/they university everything needs an apology shit

What do you mean by that ? ari9

On 4/19/2021 at 2:40 AM, rocky road said:

I believe the appropriate term for Demi's latest behavior is: narcissistic. Now, what her fandom does as a whole is herd mentality, and we can also call them narcissists.

I am glad that I had stopped being a part of Lovatics the group and just became a solitary Lovatic till now. Maybe individualism is a good thing. jj1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.